Short Terms & Conditions
GB only. 16+ (<18s parental consent req’d). Normal excl apply. Internet access & public Instagram account req’d. Promotion open 09.09.19 – 30.10.19. Share a unique picture of a limited edition Diet Coke can on Instagram using #GetIt and @DietCokeGB for entry into Prize Draw. 3 x £1,000 prizes available to be won. Max 1 entry/person/day. Unique picture required for each entry. Max 1 prize/person. For Full T&Cs: https://www.coca-cola.co.uk/you-do-you-tcs.
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) only. Employees and their immediate families of Coca Cola Great Britain, Coca Cola European Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over. Under 18s require parental consent to enter this promotion.
3. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active, public Instagram account. If you do not have an Instagram account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
4. Entries made on Instagram will be subject to their terms of service. These can be found online at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
5. A maximum of 1 (one) entry per person per day is permitted throughout the promotional period. Each entry into the promotion must feature a new, unique picture of the promotional can. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Instagram aliases will be disqualified.
6. A maximum of 1 (one) prize may be won per person. The winner needs to have a UK bank account to receive the prize.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The participant is defined as the person who uploaded the post using their Instagram account.
9. This promotion opens on Monday 9th September 2019 at 09:00 and closes on Wednesday 30th October 2019 at 23:59. Any entries received outside of these times and dates will not be valid.
How to enter
10. Look out for the following post on the official Diet Coke GB Instagram (@dietcokegb) account from 09:00 on Monday 9th September 2019:
“#Yaaasss our new limited edition cans are here! Upload a selfie with your fav one, tag @DietCokeGB and use the hashtag #GetIt for the chance to win £1000! Go #GetIt!
GB 16+ (<18s parental consent req’d) Closes 30/10. 3 x £1,000 prizes. Max 1 entry/person/day. Unique picture for each entry. Max 1 win/person. For more information visit: https://www.coca-cola.co.uk/you-do-you-tcs. T&Cs apply.”
11. Simply post for each entry a unique picture of a limited edition diet coke can on your Instagram account with the hashtag #GetIt and tag @DietCokeGB to enter the promotion. For each subsequent entry, entrants must post a new, unique picture of a limited edition diet coke can. Duplicate pictures will not be accepted, and any entries found to be using duplicated pictures will be disqualified.
12. The limited edition Diet Coke can designs feature the following words:
Okay but no
13. Entries cannot be made from private accounts. In order to enter from a private account, you must amend your account settings to public in order for your entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion and claim period in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
14. All genuine, valid moderated entries will be entered into the prize draw.
15. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive or is of a sexual nature
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties
- Elements that are known to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- The depiction of or incitement to use alcohol, tobacco, drugs or other banned substances
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material
- Any content which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party
- Third party promotional material or advertising
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature
- Individuals or companies phone numbers, emails or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the Promoter
- Any children under the age of 16
- Any Instagram name or photograph which contravenes the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the promotion
- Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
17. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
18. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
19. Any bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, program, application, script or any automatic method will not be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person beyond the limit will not be accepted. Any person or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple or alias Instagram accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
Selecting the winner(s)
20. Three (3) winners will be selected at random via an independently verified prize draw within five (5) working days of the promotional end date from all valid entries.
21. Winners will be informed by the Promoter immediately after being selected via a comment underneath their winning post, providing them with details for the next steps for the claim process.
22. There are three (3) prizes to be won in total. Each prize consists of £1,000 cash provided in the form of a cheque.
23. Prizes are as specified, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. There are no prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
Notification and Delivery of the Prize
25. Winners will be notified of their win immediately after being selected via a comment underneath their winning post on Instagram, giving them instructions for next steps and timings of the claim process. Winners will be required to contact the Promoter via Direct Message on Instagram within fourteen (14) days of the initial notification comment, providing an accessible contact email address to be used for further prize claim purposes.
26. Winning entrants will be required to securely provide information to the Promoter, including their name, a valid address, photo I.D. and any additional contact details required to assist with fulfilling the claim, verification and arranging the prize. Winners will be required to provide this information to the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the request for the information. Winners are responsible for providing the correct information and name that the cheque will be made payable to. All Winners will be notified by the Promoter of the relevant timescales through their win notification message.
27. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then, after successful contact, to receive information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
28. If a winner has not responded to the original notification within the time specified, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner. One reserve will be drawn against any unclaimed prizes from the original relevant draw. Winners should retain their notification winning message until their win has been verified.
29. Prizes will be sent securely to the winners’ address in the form of a cheque by Royal Mail Signed for or Courier within twenty eight (28) days of winner verification. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
30. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
32. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Coca-Cola’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
33. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
34. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
35. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
c) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
d) Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
37. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
38. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
39. A list of Winners’ surnames and their counties will be available on request by emailing email@example.com with the subject line ‘Diet Coke limited edition cans Campaign’ within 3 months of the promotion close date. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
40. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
41. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
42. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time.