The Guest will enter The Official Trophy Tour Bus and take part in the Take the Mic and/or Battle of the Ballers promotion (the “Event”).
All content created by the Guest and all footage of the Guest taken during the Event (the “Contribution”) will be licensed to The
Terms and Conditions of Release
- Guest grants to The
Coca-ColaCompany all present and future copyright and any other rights in all media whether in existence now or created in the future in respect of the Contribution to The Coca-ColaCompany to enable The Coca-ColaCompany to use the Contribution as set out below. Guest acknowledges that copyright in the sound/video recording of the Guest’s Contribution shall belong to The Coca-ColaCompany.
- TV: In consideration of the sum ‘fee’ stated above, the Guest, being of legal age or legal guardian to a minor, hereby give The
Coca-ColaCompany, their licensees, successors, legal representatives, and assigns the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use the Guests name and to use, reproduce, edit, exhibit, project, display, copyright, publish and/or resell moving pictures and/or videotaped images of the Guest with or without their voice, or in which the Guest may be included in whole or in part, photographed, taped, videotaped, and/or recorded, and to circulate the same in all forms and media for art, advertising, trade, competition of every description and/or any other lawful purpose whatsoever. The Guest also consents to the use of any printed matter in conjunction therewith. The Guest hereby waives any right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or products or the editorial, advertising, or printed copy or soundtrack that may be used in connection therewith and any right that I may have to control the use to which said product, products, copy and/or soundtrack may be applied.
- Audio and Video: The
Coca-ColaCompany shall be entitled to record the Contribution and broadcast the same by live or deferred transmissions throughout the world on all audio and visual formats (including without limitation analogue, digital, cable, satellite or internet) owned or controlled by any company in the Coca-Colagroup and to authorise any other persons to do the same.
- Internet: The
Coca-ColaCompany shall be entitled to transmit and archive the Contribution on all The Coca-ColaCompany websites and to syndicate the Contribution to selected third party websites.
- Promotion and Publicity: The
Coca-ColaCompany shall be entitled to promote and use Guest’s name, voice, recorded footage and biographical information of the Guest in connection with the exercise of its rights hereunder.
- Guest grants The
Coca-ColaCompany exclusive rights in perpetuity in respect of all publicity related to the Contribution.
- Accordingly, Guest hereby gives all consents and waives all “moral” or other rights they may have necessary to enable such use of the Contribution and the Guest agrees that they shall not be entitled to any form of payment whether pecuniary or otherwise.
- Guest warrants that he/she shall not, during the Contribution, say anything which may be deemed derogatory or defamatory of any party nor shall they knowingly say anything which may infringe any third party right.
- Guest agrees that The
Coca-ColaCompany will not be liable to any party for any costs, loss or injury or damages to property in respect of such use of the Contribution and hereby waive any rights they may have in this respect unless caused by The Coca-ColaCompany’s wilful default.
- The Guest agrees that their participation in the Event is solely at their own risk.
- This Release Form is the whole and only agreement between the parties and shall be governed by English law.
- For the purposes of this Release Form, the “The
Coca-ColaCompany” means all subsidiaries, holding companies and subsidiaries of holding companies of The Coca-ColaCompany from time to time.