Short Terms and Conditions
Post a picture of you and the Premier League Trophy for a chance to win a signed matchday shirt. UK, CI, IoM & ROI, 16+. Normal exclusions apply. Internet and a public Instagram/Twitter required. Available at selected Premier League Trophy Tour locations. For dates and locations plus full T&Cs see https://www.coca-cola.co.uk/the-premier-league-trophy-booth-terms-and-conditions.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland who are aged sixteen (16) or older at the time of entry.
2. Employees of
3. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active Twitter or Instagram account. If you do not have a Twitter or Instagram account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
4. See https://help.twitter.com/en/create-twitter-account or https://help.instagram.com/155940534568753 for how to set up an account. Entries made on Twitter and Instagram will be subject to their respective Terms of Service which can be found online at https://twitter.com/en/tos and https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted at each location per person per social media channel (therefore a maximum of two entries in total per person per location). Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Twitter accounts or aliases will be disqualified.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
7. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person beyond the limit will not be accepted.
8. The participant is defined as the person who uploaded the post on their Twitter or Instagram account.
9. The promotion is open at the following times and dates and is linked to the corresponding venues detailed as per the specified promotional period;
- 10.00 to 18.00 on 23rd March 2019 at Williamson Square, Liverpool
- 10.00 to 18.00 on 30th March 2019 at Times Square, Newcastle
- 10.00 to 18.00 on 6th April 2019 at St Davids, Cardiff
- 10.00 to 18.00 on 20th April 2019 at Exchange Square, Manchester
- 10.00 to 18.00 on 27th April 2019 at [TBC], London
10. Only entries received during the specific locational venue times and dates, and up to three working days following that specific date, will be included in the promotion. The promoter will check and disqualify any entries that do not meet this requirement.
How to Enter
11. To enter, visit the
- Visit the
Coca-ColaPremier League photobooth where you will be able to have a photo or video of yourself taken with the Premier League Trophy.
- Exit the booth and use the tablet provided at the tablet stand to review your GIF or photo
- Enter your details, including your name, age and email address, to have your GIF or photo sent to your email address. This email will be sent to you using Sendgrid email platform
- Share your GIF or photo to your Twitter or Instagram account, using the hashtags #TheOfficialTrophyTour and #WhereEveryonePlays
Entry into the Promotion will only be accepted using the official GIF/photo provided to you on the day that you visit the tour. Group photos may be used to enter the promotion, but only if all individuals concerned in the photo meet the eligibility criteria and have given their consent.
To enter from a private Twitter or Instagram account you must first amend your settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. Your account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
12. Only valid entry information will be accepted. All entry information is subject to verification and, if needed, justification and confirmation of attendance at the event. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
13. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted, and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals
- Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty images)
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties
- Elements that are known to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol
- Any images which contain alcohol, tobacco or vaping products
- The Activity, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 16 or children with whom you don’t have their express permission to use them in the photo.
- Any Twitter or Instagram Handle Name or profile photograph which contravenes the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the promotion
- Any content that the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
15. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and any third party adjudicators throughout, and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification or entry or suspension of the promotion.
16. There will be 5 prizes available in total throughout the tour, with one prize allocated to a winner from each entry location.
The prize consists of a large signed matchday shirt from the current squad of a Premier League team of the winner’s choice.
The prize will be confirmed upon successful selection of the winner and confirmation from them of their preferred Premier League team
17. No cash or other alternative gift is available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating in further promotions.
Selecting the Winners
20. There will be 1 winner for each promotion period’s draw, giving a total of 5 winners over the 5 tour locations. All genuine valid entries received during each promotion period will be submitted in a prize draw the following working day.
21. The Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries during each set promotional period:
- 1 winner from Promotion Period 1 (23rd - 27th March) drawn on 28th March
- 1 winner from Promotion Period 2 (30th March - 3rd April) drawn on 4th April
- 1 winner from Promotion Period 3 (6th - 10th April) drawn on 11th April
- 1 winner from Promotion Period 4 (20th - 24th April) drawn on 25th April
- 1 winner from Promotion Period 5 (27th April - 1st May) drawn on 2nd May
Notification and Delivery of Prize
22. Winners will be notified of their win via a comment underneath their entry on either Twitter or Instagram within 7 working days from the relevant draw date, giving them instructions for next steps and timing of the claim process.
23. Potential winners will be required to provide securely to the Promoter, within the specified time scales, information including their name, a valid address, photographic I.D. and any additional contact details to assist with verifying & fulfilling the claim, including confirming proof of identity against the winning entry, and arranging for the prize dispatch. Inaccurate or invalid information may result in the prize being forfeited.
24. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact to receive, if relevant, information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. However, if a winner has not been contacted and/or responded to notification after 7 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner who is next in line from the original relevant draw if time allows. Winners should retain their notification winning message until their win has been verified.
25. Prizes will be sent securely to the winner’s address via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery within 14 days of the promotion closing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions if time allows.
26. The winners are responsible for any expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
27. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter and Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this Promotion.
29. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram or Twitter page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Coca-Cola’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter and Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
31. A list of Winner’s full names and their counties will be available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the promotion closing.
32. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
33. The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
34. Entrants will retain ownership or any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
35. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
36. Limitation of liability: insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility for:
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion
37. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
38. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
39. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual) disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English Law, and any dispute or clarity will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.