Coca-Cola Shred Party
Friday 1st June 1700-2200 (show 1800-2100)
To be held at Ravelin Park, University of Portsmouth campus
- “Event” means an entertainment, including without limitation, a music event to be held at Ravelin Park, University of Portsmouth campus on 1st June 2018 from 1700 to 2200 with performances on stage between 1800 and 2100.
- “Organiser” is Create Productions Ltd of Greenworks, Princeton Street, London, WC1R 4BH.
- Guests must be aged 18 years old and over and be a current registered Student at The University of Portsmouth, with the exception of employees of UoP,
Coca-ColaLimited, Spotify Limited, Create Productions Ltd and any other contractor officially connected with this promotion.
- The collection of a ticket and entry into the Event constitutes full acceptance of all of the conditions laid out below. “Tickets” mean wristbands for the Event distributed on behalf of the Organiser.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into the Event. Removing any part, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate the ticket and entry.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any ticket lost, duplicated, stolen or destroyed.
- If necessary, the Organiser of the Event and/or the venue reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event materials.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any stage. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those who do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct is inappropriate.
- Upon entry into the Event guests must submit valid age identification in the form of a Driving Licence, a Passport, a citizen card and a valid, current UoP Student Card.
- The Organiser and venue management reserves the right to conduct security searches at entry to and whilst attendees are at the event, including bag searches, and confiscate items that may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience or event, and exclude attendees from the event. Items which will be confiscated include any alcohol not provided by the Organiser and weapons, and these confiscated items will be destroyed by the Organiser without recompense to the attendee. If considered appropriate in their absolute discretion, the Organiser and venue management reserve the right to detain the attendee and contact the police.
- Alcohol must only be consumed in authorised areas and purchased from the venue bars.
- Neither the Organiser and venue will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of attendee’s personal belongings.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Organiser reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
- The marketing offer of 2 x free alcoholic drinks is limited to 2 per person and conditional upon two (2) empty plastic bottles being presented at the recycling bins for recycling. Tokens for drinks will be supplied by official promotional staff and limited to 2 per person and can be redeemed at any bar within the Event. Upon use of each token at the bar a stamp will be applied to the guest’s hand.
- Tickets may only be obtained from The Student Union Shop on campus from Tuesday 29th May to Friday 1st June 1100-1700 daily. On each day a limited number of tickets will be made available as follows: 1,000 on Tuesday 29th May; 1,000 on Wednesday 30th May, 500 on Thursday 31st May. A valid UoP Student ID card and separate proof of age in the form of a a Driving licence, a passport or a citizen card will be required and presented at the SU shop and this will be checked before a ticket is issued at the SU.
- Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 2,500 total and limited to 1 per guest.
- Upon collection at the SU shop the Organiser shall attach the wristband to the guest’s wrist.
- All tickets are subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to collection of tickets and collection constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- No compensation will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected from the event due to their own behaviour.
- By attending the event ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience without payment. Such recordings will be used by
Coca-Colaand its partners for promotional marketing material in perpetuity.
- Ticket holders shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
- Guests may not sell or transfer tickets.
- Any tickets obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse ticket holders entry to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where tickets are void.
- Any persons deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted entry into the event. The Organiser also reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason outlined in “Venue: Clause 1” below.
- The Organiser reserves the right to search any ticket holder and their bags for illegal substances, weapons or alcohol not purchased at the Event upon entry as a condition of entry. Random searches for illegal substances will be conducted at the entrance to the Event.
- Any ticket (the wristband) that is issued must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event and available for inspection.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point on the grounds of disruptive behaviour. By the way of example, the venue may remove a ticket holder who:
- Has behaved in a manner that in reasonable opinion of the venue, has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors
- Use threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, including acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failure to produce ID or proof of age
- Smoking in unprohibited areas
- Does not consent to a bag search
- The following is NOT permitted within the venue or surrounding areas:
- Own food and drink, including alcohol
- Glass bottles, glass and sharp objects
- Illegal substances
- Marketing of any brand not pre-approved the Organiser
The Organiser reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point if they are in contravention of this requirement.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event has been cancelled or re-scheduled. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that ticket holders are notified of the cancellation or re-scheduling of the event via the SU and social media.
- The venue will supply water and soft drinks free of charge to attendees and anyone in connection with the event.