These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales). Employees and their immediate families of
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over and have access to the internet and an active public Instagram account. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required. If you do not have an Instagram account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. Entries made on Instagram will be subject to Instagram’s terms of service which can be found online at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
3. This promotion opens on Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 10:00 and closes at 10:00 on Monday 10th December 2018. Any entry received outside these promotional dates will not be valid.
4. There is no limit to the number of unique entries that can be submitted by an entrant. However, duplicate posts will be disqualified. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Instagram or alias accounts will be disqualified. A maximum of one prize may be won per person.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. Look out for the following on Instagram from 10:00 on Wednesday 5th December 2018:
🍸 WIN 🍸 a pair of the worlds’ first scientifically-designed* G&T glasses plus 2 Schweppes 1783 Tonic and a 100ml bottle of No3 London Dry Gin. Simply follow our page and tell us below, what’s your favourite gin and Schweppes tonic pairing? 4 prizes available. Winners only will be contacted by DM. GB, 18+, Closes 10:00 10/12/18 T&Cs apply, link in our bio #UltimateMixer #Schweppes1783
*Handcrafted by a London artisan, this Ultimate G&T glass was created with five multi-sensory elements in mind: proprioception, embodiment, haptics, visual aesthetics and sonic amplification. Schweppes has teamed up with food and drinks experts to bring this ultimate G&T glassware to life.
7. When prompted, visit Instagram and ensure you are following @SchweppesGB from your Instagram account and remain following for duration of promotion period and fulfilment period of 7 days following the end of the promotion.
8. To enter from a private account, you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
9. Comment with your answer to the question “what’s your favourite gin and Schweppes tonic pairing?” on the promotional post to enter this promotion.
10. All genuine valid moderated entries who have answered the question will be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win one of the 4 prizes available.
11. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful, offensive, inappropriate or is of a sexual nature.
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
- Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Any images which contain alcohol being handled, served or deemed socially irresponsible, being portrayed as a challenge or enhancing attractiveness, containing individuals who are or deemed to be under 25.
- The use, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
- Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
- The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
- Any children under the age of 13.
- Any Instagram name and Instagram profile photograph which contravene the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the promotion.
- Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc).
Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
13. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
14. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
15. The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
16. Any bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will not be accepted. Any person or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple Instagram accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated or alias accounts. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
17. The person who has uploaded the comment is the individual who is entered into the promotion.
Selecting the winners
18. 4 winners will be selected at random via an independently verified process from all valid entries on 11/12/2018 and they will be informed immediately on Instagram of their claim detail requirements
19. Entrants will then be required to provide the Promoter via a secure link with information including their name, ID, proof of age, and a valid home address to assist with verification and fulfilling the claim. Inaccurate information may result in delay in despatching the prize or the prize being forfeited.
20. There are 4 prizes available to be won in total. Each prize consists of:
- 1 (one) pair of specially designed G&T glasses (Schweppes has teamed up with food and drinks experts in flavour science to create the ultimate G&T glassware – proven by science to enhance the drinking experience. The glasses are individually handblown and are approximately 18cm in height, 7cm in width, and hold 200ml of liquid. Handwashing is recommended);
- 1 (one) 100ml bottle of No 3 London Dry Gin; and
- 2 (two) Schweppes 1783 tonic waters.
Notification and delivery of the prize
21. The winners will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, by direct message to the Instagram account that they used to enter the promotion and via a comment underneath their entry.
22. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners to confirm next steps of the claim process. However, if a winner has not responded to notification by 17/12/2018 at 10:00 or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize or to award to a reserve next in line selected at the same time as the original draw.
23. Once verified, the prizes will be sent to the winners by courier or first class post to the address that they provide. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right if circumstances allows to potentially select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
24. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
25. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
27. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
29. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Schweppes’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
30. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
31. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
32. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
33. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
34. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
35. The name and counties of the winners will be made available on request at email@example.com within 3 months of the promotion closing.
36. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
37. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
38. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.