MECHANIC: Promotion to win, by testing your skill in kicking (or throwing) balls into different valued scored barrels to achieve a target score or win instant prizes
SHORT TERMS: Kick balls into barrels to achieve certain scores for a chance to win spot prizes. GB, 16+. General EGX entrants only. Not open to professional or semi-professional footballers. Normal exclusions apply. Available at the Premier League Trophy tour event at EGX, Excel London from 17 to 20 October 2019. Confirm interest at event and receive further instructions and details. Prizes: 30 signed football shirts or 26 signed footballs from Premier League teams, 400
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotion materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This promotion is only open to general EGX event guests who are GB (England, Scotland & Wales) residents aged sixteen (16) or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of
Coca-ColaGreat Britain, Coca-ColaIreland, Coca-ColaEuropean Partners or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners, regardless of where they live), other stand holders at the EGX event or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The promotion is not open to professional or semi-professional footballers, current or retired or those who are engaged in similar activity where kicking a ball is a fundamental part of their profession – Rugby Union or League players, American footballers etc. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the Promotion.
- No Purchase necessary
- Entrants must attend the Premier League Trophy tour EGX, Excel London on a general ticket and confirm interest and be booked into the “Barrel Shootout” area
- Maximum one entry per person ONLY throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Only single entries will be accepted. Any persons or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, will be disqualified along with all entries. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
- The genuine entrant is defined as the individual who has stepped up and taken part in the penalty shootout activity
- The promotion will be available to consumers in wheelchairs who will be able to throw the football towards the barrels
10. Look out for the Premier League Trophy Tour at EGX, Excel London:
Thursday October 17th Time 10.00 to 18.00
Friday October 18th Time 10.00 to 19:00
Saturday October 19th Time 10.00 to 19:00
Sunday October 20th Time 10.00 to 18.00
Only official entries made during these times and under promotional instructions will be accepted
HOW TO ENTER
11. Entrants must visit the
12. Once the entrant is called through to the Penalty Shootout area, they will be informed of the challenge set up.
- The entrant will be given 3 footballs
- The entrant will be informed that there are 9 barrels in the Penalty Shootout area and that each of the barrels have a value.
- The value of the barrels are:
i. Red barrels: 10 points
ii. White barrels: 25 points
iii. Black barrels: 50 points
- Scores will only count if the balls remain in the barrels at the end of each kick
13. Entrants are given details of the prizes that are still available to be won and therefore understand what prizes can be won, or back up alternatives on their particular penalty kicks, by getting the relevant scores that meet the criteria or are involved with the “spot prize” from their 3 kicks
14. Entrants will also be told where to stand, the designated spot /marking and that they will have 3 minutes to complete their 3 kicks unaided
15. After the kicking activity you will receive any relevant prize attributed and available to your successful kicks
16. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
17. The following prizes will be available based on the Penalty Shootout scores with the 3 footballs:
- Between 10 to 25 points: A free
- Between 30 to 70 points: A free
Coca-Colaproduct and a Coca-Colabranded football
- 75 points or above: A free
Coca-Colaproduct, a Coca-Colabranded football and a signed Premier League football shirt or signed football from Premier League teams
All prizes are subject to stock levels during the day and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. A quantity of Premier League team shirts, scarfs or footballs will be available as back up prizes.
Entrants will be informed before taking part in the promotion of what general merchandise from the list are still available to be won.
18. The prizes available to be won throughout the promotion are as follows:
- 30 signed Premier League football shirts or 26 signed footballs from Premier League teams;
Coca-Colabranded footballs; and
Coca-Colaproducts (choice of 288 x Diet Coke, Fanta Orange Zero, Fanta Fruit Twist Zero and Smart Water whilst available
19. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
WINNER SELECTION & FULFILMENT
21. The winners will be awarded with their relevant prize after successful completion of the penalty shoot out and confirmation that the scores are correct
22. The winner will be asked to verify again that they are not in breach of the T&Cs
23. The relevant prize will then be handed over to the winner
24. The Promoter will not use any personal information with this promotion except where entrants, in exceptional circumstances may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration, but all the relevant data, privacy and consent details will be attained in such circumstances prior to any use of information.
25. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion
26. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or human error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make his unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
27. Participants in this promotion agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of the Promoter’s fraud.
28. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
29. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the Penalty Shootout may not be available. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the area. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering being delayed. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
30. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, the Promoter will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions.
32. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
33. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual) disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and any dispute or clarity will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the England and Wales.