Short Terms & Conditions
Take a picture at Coke Zero’s Covent Garden photo booth for a chance to win Cinema Tickets, London Eye Tickets or for beach experience £500 Travel Vouchers. UK 18+ only for promotion. Normal exclusions apply. Promotion open from 12:00pm to 7:00pm on 01.10.19 & 12:00pm to 6:30pm on 02.09.19. Available only at the
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
2. Access and participation is open to Coke Zero’s Covent Garden photobooth participants who are Coke Zero customers only. Employees and their immediate families of Coca Cola Great Britain, Coca Cola European Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Participants must be aged 18 years or over and have accepted directly or indirectly all conditions of entry and access into the photobooth.
4. A visit to Coke Zero’s photobooth at Covent Garden between the hours of 12:00pm to 7:00pm on 1st October 2019 or 12:00pm to 6:30pm on 2nd October 2019 is necessary to be part of the promotion.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made by a participant throughout the promotional period although the manager and operatives at the event, can at their discretion refusal entry for reason of fairness. There is a maximum of 1 (one) instant win prize only per person throughout the promotional period to those valid to enter.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
7. The participant is defined as (a) the individual if alone who enters the booth and selected the “Magic of Coke” experience and navigated the tablet in order to enter the promotion. Or (b) each member of any group who follow the instructions of a group member who signs in on the groups behalf and thus all members meet the entry criteria. Thus, each and every member agrees that they are aware of the requirements and are happy to participate in the promotion. In this instance all members each will have a chance to experience the “Magic of Coke” and participate in the promotion if accepted and thus any of the group could win a prize.
8. This promotion is open between 12:00pm and 7:00pm on Tuesday 1st October and 12:00pm to 6:30pm on Wednesday 2nd October at Covent Garden, London, Site Space B.
9. Only entries made during the specified locational venue times and dates will be included in the promotion.
How to enter
10. To enter, participants, or small groups as mentioned must visit
a) Visit the Coke Zero Covent Garden photobooth, where you will be given a sample Coke Zero and the opportunity to enter the “Magic of Coke” experience. Use the tablet provided to choose one of 6 experiences and let your imagination take you there as if by magic;
b) Once you have selected your experience and confirmed whether you are a resident of the UK or not, you will be invited into the photobooth to experience yourself, or in the case of a group, all of you will be invited to have your group pictures of the role chosen;
c) Exit the photobooth and make your way to the photo stand where you will be provided with a print-out of your photograph;
d) When at the photo stand, participants who are eligible for the promotional aspect of the event will be notified immediately by a member of staff if they have won and will be provided with their winning prize when collecting their individual or group photograph. The prize could be awarded to any individual or an individual as part of the group based on the random winning moment allocation.
11. Magic of Coke experience back grounds include: Football, Fashion Cat walk, Christmas, Beach, On Stage and Sky Diving.
12. A maximum of four (4) participants will be permitted to enter the photobooth at any one time and each of the 4 relevant participants can entry the promotion and will get the same group photograph
13. In the event of suspicious activity, or where the Promoter has reason to believe you are under the age of 18, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identification.
14. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the participant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive or is of a sexual nature
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties
- Elements that are known to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- The depiction of or incitement to use alcohol, tobacco, drugs or other banned substances
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material
- Any content which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party
- Third party promotional material or advertising
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature
- Individuals or companies phone numbers, emails or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the Promoter
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
15. The Promoter and their official agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
a) Monitor and review activity whilst in the Photobooth;
b) Remove or refuse entry to any participants who the Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be acting inappropriately, exceeding their welcome in the promotion or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions;
c) Remove immediately any person deemed to be acting in a manner that may cause injury to themselves or any other persons, or who is otherwise in contravention of any Health and Safety regulations or rules in place during the promotion
d) Remove anyone acting in a manner outside the spirit of the promotion
16. There will be 131 prizes available in total throughout the promotional period, randomly allocated across both days.
17. Prizes consist of:
100 x Pairs of Cinema Tickets (2 x tickets in a pair)
25 x pairs of London Eye Tickets (2 x tickets in a pair)
6 x £500 Travel Vouchers
- Winners will be given 2 individual tickets
- Age restrictions on individual films apply. Code valid until 30/01/2020. Each code is valid for 1 use per person. Codes are not redeemable online or over the phone. Only original tickets are valid. Duplicated, or damaged tickets will not be accepted. Codes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Children under 8 will need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- See cinema website for full terms and conditions: https://www.myvue.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.
London Eye tickets
- Winners will be given 2 tickets to the London Eye (Just tickets for a ride)
- Children under 15 should be accompanied by an adult to enter the attraction. Valid until 25/02/2020. Bookings should be made in advance. For full terms and conditions please see https://www.londoneye.com/visitor-information/opening-times/.
- Valid for 24 months from purchase, can't be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Valid against the brands Holiday/Cruises/Balloon Flights/Wine Tasting/Experience days and other associated brand experiences
- See branded gift card T&Cs for full details
18. No cash or alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative or equal or greater value.
19. The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the prize including, but not limited to transport, accommodation, meals, drinks, merchandise and other gratuities or any other expenses are at the winners’ and their guests’ own cost, unless otherwise expressly stated within the prize details.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
21. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Winner selection and notification
22. During the promotion, prizes have been randomly allocated to selected experiences and linked to open ‘winning moments’ which have been randomly pre-selected by an independent third party via a secure independently verified computer programme. There are a total of 131 winning moments available in total. The first valid person to select their experience on or after the allocated winning moment will have been deemed to have won. All prizes are available to be won. Winning moments and the distribution could mean that any individual or member of a group could win
23. Holiday Voucher prizes will be linked to the ‘Beach’ photobooth experience only and cannot not be won when participating in any other experience (please see all experience options in Clause 11). The London Eye and Cinema Ticket prizes will be randomly linked to all other experiences and will not be available to be won when participating in the ‘Beach’ experience.
24. In the event that any winner is disqualified from the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and reallocate the prize into the promotion if practical to do so.
25. Winners will be notified of their win immediately after having their photograph taken via a member of the experiential team, when collecting their photograph.
26. The winner will be given their prize at the same time as collecting their photograph.
27. Any prize left unclaimed after 6:30pm on Wednesday 2nd October will be deemed void.
28. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. The participant will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this promotion. All costs incurred by obtaining time off from work or study to take part in the promotion are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for costs incurred.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility into this promotion and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
30. The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
31. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
32. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
33. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
c) Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
34. Participants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, participants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
35. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
36. Winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
37. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
38. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time.