Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 18+ years or over and have access to the internet and an email account. Entrants must also have a public Facebook account.
3. This promotion opens on Monday 12th December 2016 at 12:00pm and closes on Friday 16th December 2016 at 12:00pm. Any entry received after the closing date and time will not be valid.
4. There is no limit to the number of times a person can enter, however a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. To enter you must amend your Facebook account settings to a public account in order for your entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion, and for the following 14 days, in order to be contacted in the event that your entry is a winning entry.
7. To enter this competition, look out for the following post on Diet Coke’s Facebook page at 12:00pm Monday 12th December:
Lippie – check! Eyeliner – check! Nails – check! Whether you’re getting glammed up with your girls, or enjoying a pamper night in, Diet Coke wants to make it that little more special.
Natural beauty or make-up extraordinaire – you’re all beautiful in our eyes, and now is your time to shine! We’ve 3x Ultimate Beauty Hack kits to give away, containing amazing L’Oréal, Essie and Diet Coke products.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these fabulous gifts, comment below with a photo showing us your glamorous Christmas party look! T&C’s apply +18years only.
8. In order to enter into this draw, you must comment on the above post with an image of your Christmas look.
9. Permission to use this image must be obtained from all persons present in the image, and all persons must be aged 18 years or older.
10. Photo comments on shares do not count as valid entries.
Selecting the winner(s)
11. Three winners will be selected by a random draw on Friday 16th December 2016 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Each winner will receive: 1 x Diet Coke and L’Oréal ‘Ultimate Beauty Hack Kit’ gift set each containing 1 x 500ml bottle of Diet Coke, 3 x L’Oréal promotional products (eyeliner, nail varnish and lipstick), Diet Coke branded straws, nail files and compact mirror and a mailer featuring top hacks from each promotion.
13. Winners must be aged 18 years or older, and provide proof of I.D on request. Similarly, anyone else featured in the photo will be asked to provide proof of I.D if deemed to be under 18, and if in a winning entry.
Notification and delivery of the prize
14. The winner[s] will be notified within 2 working days of being selected, via Private Message through Facebook.
15. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner[s]. However, if a winner has not responded to notification by Tuesday 20th at 12pm, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
16. The prize[s] will be dispatched to the winner[s] by post. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
17. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
18. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted by an entrant. However, anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified.
19. Any entries received from private Facebook accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for your entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
20. All photos must be created by the entrant themselves and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any photos found to be copied will be disqualified. The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the photo by the Promoter where the moral rights in respect of the photo are the entrant’s to assert, and procures that any moral rights of any third party will similarly not be asserted. The entrant further warrants that the materials submitted are his/her original works and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and the entrant has full authority to grant these rights.
21. Group photographs are permitted only if each person featured accepts these terms and conditions and use of their image. The entrant takes full responsibility for obtaining the third party permission, before submission, for their image to be used in the ways intended as outlined in these terms and conditions, should the message, photograph or video be selected.
Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
1. Content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature.
2. Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
3. Content featuring:
o Individuals without the consent of all featured parties.
o Individuals smoking tobacco, drinking or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol.
o Any images which contain alcohol or tobacco products.
o The Activity, depiction or incitement to use drugs or any banned substances.
o Political parties, political messages or demonstrations.
o Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred.
o Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material.
o Any image which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
o Third party promotional packaging, material or advertising.
o The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature.
o The depiction of individuals’ or companies’ names, phone numbers, email or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the promoter.
o Any person under the age of 18.
4. Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries (e.g. Getty Images, Google images etc.)
5. Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
22. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
23. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
25. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
27. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
28. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
29. The name of the winner[s] will be made available on request at CCA International, 8 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9HF, within 3 months of the closing date.
30. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
31. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
32. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a