These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0E no entries should not be sent to this address.
1) The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of
2) Entrants must be 16 years or older (under 18s require parental/legal guardian consent to enter).
3) Internet access required. Entry is only valid via www.coca-cola.co.uk/christmascountdown
4) No purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
5) Maximum 1 entry per person per day of the promotion.
6) No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
7) The Christmas Countdown promotion is open daily from 1st December 2018 to 12th December 2018. There is a different draw and prize each day. Each draw is time restrictive and the dates and times for each relevant draw and prize are shown below.
8) Each prize draw will be carried out the following working day of the daily draw closing period.
a. Draw 1 for a Mystery Bundle. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 01/12/2018 to be drawn on 03/12/2018
b. Draw 2 for a Miniature Christmas Truck. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 02/12/2018 to be drawn on 03/12/2018
c. Draw 3 for a pair of Tickets for Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball on Saturday 8th December. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 03/12/2018 to be drawn on 04/12/2018
d. Draw 4 for a pair of Tickets for Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball on Sunday 9th December. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 04/12/2018 to be drawn on 05/12/2018
e. Draw 5 for a Mystery Bundle. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 05/12/201 to be drawn on 06/12/2018
f. Draw 6 for a ‘Kiss the Past Hello’ Coke Coffee Table Book. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 06/12/2018 to be drawn on 07/12/2018
g. Draw 7 for Signed Rak-Su Merchandise. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 07/12/2018 to be drawn on 10/12/2018
h. Draw 8 for Christmas Socks. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 08/12/2018 to be drawn on 10/12/2018
i. Draw 9 for a Miniature Christmas Truck. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 09/12/2018 to be drawn on 10/12/2018
j. Draw 10 for a Mystery Bundle. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 10/12/201 to be drawn on 11/12/2018
k. Draw 11 for a ‘Kiss the Past Hello’ Coke Coffee Table Book. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 11/12/201 to be drawn on 12/12/2018
l. Draw 12 for a Mystery Bundle. 1 winner selected from all valid entries between 00:00 and 23:59 on 12/12/2018 to be drawn on 13/12/2018
9) Entries will only be considered for the draw within the specific date and time. Entries received after 23.59 on the 12/12/2018 will not be considered.
How to Enter
10) To be entered into the Christmas Countdown daily draw, entrants will need to follow the URL www.coca-cola.co.uk/christmascountdown on the relevant day to enter.
11) Entrants will be required to provide their full name, address, valid email address, telephone number and date of birth (which are personal and accessible throughout the promotion as this will be the first point of contact for all claims) and enter the draw.
12) Only valid entry information will be accepted. All entry information is subject to verification and, if needed, justification. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references, or input errors do not constitute valid entry information.
13) In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
14) The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
15) There are 12 prizes available, with 1 winner for each relevant prize draw:
- 1 pair of Standard Event Tickets for Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball Saturday 8th December at O2 London - available on Draw 3
- 1 pair of Standard Event Tickets for Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball on Sunday 8th December at O2 London - available on Draw 4
Each winner will receive a pair of Standard Event Tickets ONLY. The prize does not include travel or accommodation. The winners are also responsible for all expenses
A parent/ legal guardian must accompany winners younger than 18 when participating in the prize at their own expense.
The winner won’t be able to change the date of their festival tickets regardless of personal circumstances.
This prize is subject to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball terms and conditions of ticket purchase which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ . Winning Tickets will be authorised for use as part of the relationship between Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball and
The Venue’s Terms and Conditions relating to admission to the Venue can be found at www.the02.co.uk and are also available upon request from the Venue’s Box Office and should be read in conjunction with these Tickets Terms and Conditions. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Tickets Terms and Conditions.
1. In these Ticket Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a. “Event” means Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball 2018;
b. “Event Promoter” means Global Radio Services Limited;
c. “Ticket” means a paper ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device evidencing a personal revocable licence from the Event Promoter for an individual to attend the Event;
d. “Venue” means The O2 arena; and
e. “Venue Owner” means Ansco Arena Limited.
2. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and keep it with you at all times so that you can produce it upon request for inspection at any time during the Event. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the Venue without refund and/or compensation.
3. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. The Event Promoter reserve the right to cancel Tickets which are purchased in excess of this number without prior notice and without refund or compensation.
Refunds & Cancellation
4. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
5. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on your Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the Event Promoter’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. Neither the Event Promoter nor the Venue Owner will be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artist(s) scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund or compensation.
7. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
8. The Event Promoter shall only be required to refund you (on application by the original ticket purchaser accompanied by proof of purchase) with the face value of the relevant Ticket (together with the booking fee and delivery charges) if: (a) the Event is cancelled before it has started; (b) the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and is rescheduled to another date which you are unable to attend; or (c) you are otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law. The Event Promoter shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
9. The Venue Owner and Event Promoter reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
10. Neither the Venue Owner nor the Event Promoter are liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged and duplicates cannot always be issued. Your Ticket is security printed; please keep it dry otherwise it may become invalid.
Venue Entry & Requirements
11. All adults and children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the Event unless otherwise specified on the Event details page. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over who is responsible for them at all times within the Venue – proof of ID must be provided on request at the admission gate. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area.
12. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Venue Owner and the Event Promoter reserve the right at their reasonable discretion to refuse you admission to, or to eject you from, the Venue without compensation or refund.
13. Searching is a condition of entry. Refusal to allow a search to be conducted will result in non-entry to the Venue. The Venue operates compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the Venue entrance. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Venue Terms and Conditions.
14. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Venue. Food and beverages cannot be brought into the Venue.
15. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
16. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Venue. Offenders will be ejected without refund or compensation. Electronic cigarettes may be used in communal areas but must not be used in the Venue arena or in other prohibited areas.
17. There is no re-admission once you have left the Venue.
18. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
19. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the Event.
20. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the Event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way or otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
23. You must leave the Venue quietly and with consideration for the Venue’s neighbours.
24. Flashing lights, special effects, lasers and/or pyrotechnics may be used as part of the Event production.
25. Warning: prolonged exposure to loud music can cause damage to your hearing. We strongly recommend that all minors wear ear defenders and all attendees take any precautions they deem necessary.
Media & Recordings
26. You acknowledge that your actual or simulated likeness may be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording at the Event and that such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording may be exploited by the Event Promoter in any and all media (including without limitation on social media). The Event may also be filmed for the security of patrons and content shared with the police.
27. You must not bring into (or use within) the Venue any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or any aspect of it, except for mobile phones and small cameras used for personal and private purposes only. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited and may be confiscated and/or destroyed. You assign the future copyright in any photographs, films or recordings that you make at the Venue in breach of this prohibition to the Event Promoter.
4 Mystery bundles – 1 each available on Draws 1, 5, 10 & 12
All Mystery bundles include:
a. 1x bumbag
An officially licenced product from the Forever 21 x
Hand Wash Cold
4” x 11” x 3”
b. 1x cooler bag/lunchbox
Take along lunch in style in the
c. 1x set of lip balm
A pack of 3 (three) moisturising lip balms, each in different tasty
d. 1x set salt & pepper shakers
A set of 100% official
e. 1x portable plastic hot/cold drinks tumbler
1 Signed Rak-Su merchandise - available on Draw 7
a. 2x T-Shirts (Men’s M & Women’s M)
One Women’s medium red t-shirt from the
b. 1x Hat
1 x one-size red diet coke baseball cap signed by all four members of Rak-Su.
2 Kiss the Past Hello – Coke Coffee table books – 1 each available on Draw 6 & 11
Published on the occasion of the
Assouline Publishing (14 May 2015)
25.4 x 2.5 x 30.5 cm
2 mini Christmas trucks – 1 each available on Draw 2 & 9
100% Official Coca Cola Christmas Holidays are Coming Truck merchandise – 1:76 Scale Diecast Model. Compatible in size to British OO scale model railways.
Collectible Display Box
1 Christmas Socks selection - Available on Draw 8
a. x1 pack of women’s Christmas Socks
100% Official Women’s 3 (three) pack
b. x1 pack of men’s Christmas Socks
100% Official Men’s 3 (three) pack Holidays Are Coming Socks Gift Set. Pack contains three pairs of socks, each with a different design – packaged in a
Winner Selection and Notification
16) There will be 1 winner for each day’s draw, giving a total of 12 winners over the 12 days. each winner will be chosen from each day’s entries on the next working day following the relevant draw.
17) The winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all relevant previous day’s valid entries.
18) The Promoter will send an email to the winner (using the email address submitted upon entry) or call on the phone number entered within 1 working day of the relevant prize draw. The email/call will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner instructions for the prize and secure claim procedure. In the email or on the call, the Promoter will communicate a secure URL link to allow potential winners to provide the Promoter securely with information including: their name, proof of age and address and other details to assist with verification (including the time in which they must respond), fulfilling the claim and then arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
19) The Promoter will continue to try and make contact with the winner via the email address provided upon entry by emailing the winner a reminder following initial contact. The Promoter may also try and contact the winner by phone, leaving an informative message if necessary. If a winner has not responded to notification within the time limits set out below, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to contact a reserve drawn next in line in the original draw and the process of contacting will continue.
20) Due to the quick turn-around of the Capital Jingle Bell Ball prizes, the winner(s) for draws 3 and 4 are required to respond to the communications within 24 hours of the original email contact, providing all relevant information required for verification and fulfilment of the prize.
21) For all other draws, the winner is required to respond to the communications within 7 days of the original email contact, providing all relevant information required for verification and fulfilment of their prize to try and expedite before Christmas.
22) The prize will be provided to the winner by Royal Mail or Courier. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions if time allows.
23) The entrant will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this promotion. Any costs, if relevant, incurred by obtaining time off of work or study to take part in the promotion are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred.
24) The Promoter will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
25) Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further recompense.
26) The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Only will be notified in line within these Terms and Conditions.
27) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
28) In attendance at an event all potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still post qualification be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners and guests will meet necessary standards and not cause the brand embarrassment by the individual or their guest. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
29) A list of winners’ full names and their counties will be available for 3 months of the promotion closing by sending an email headed “Christmas Countdown 2018 winners” to firstname.lastname@example.org
30) Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
31) The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
32) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
33) The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
34) Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
35) Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1.1. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of claim codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
1.3. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
1.5. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
36) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
37) If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
38) These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.