These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Voting instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Voting for each of the 3 Instagram story voting opportunities during the promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to GB (England, Scotland and Wales) residents, 16 years or over at the time of voting and excludes employees and their immediate families of
2. Internet access and an active Instagram account required. If you do not have an Instagram account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
4. Only one vote per person per unique poll. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Instagram accounts or aliases will be disqualified, and their vote(s) will not be counted.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, participants may vote once only for each of the 3 different specific voting opportunities available during each 9-day period of the promotional campaign.
6. Voting is only accepted via the official applicable Instagram Stories of the Promoter.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The voting for each of the 3 different specific voting opportunities opens and closes initially based on 9-day slots and times, as detailed below.
9. All relevant votes captured for each of the image options during the specific 9-day period will be captured, validated and reconciled.
10. Votes for any image options outside of the official voting periods when voting is closed for that image option, or votes outside the promotional period generally will not be counted towards any official vote count and will not be considered as part of any vote outcome.
11. The voting periods for each of the ‘no more ads’ image options will be as follows:
o Period 1: Option A v Option B - Opens 11:00 AM on 04/06/19 and closes 23:59 PM on 12/06/19
o Period 2: Option A v Option B - Opens 11:00 AM on 13/06/19 and closes 23:59 PM on 21/06/19
o Period 3: Option A v Option B - Opens 11:00 AM on 22/06/19 and closes 23:59 PM on 30/06/19
How to vote
12. Participants may vote via the Promoter’s public, applicable @Oasisdrinks Instagram stories. If you do not have an Instagram account, you will need to create one to participate through www.instagram.com
13. The process for voting via Instagram stories is as follows;
a. Either log in as an existing Instagram member or sign up for free at Instagram.com.
b. Once registered or logged in, simply visit the Promoter’s official Instagram account during the relevant voting period at @Oasisdrinks and vote for your chosen image from the 2 options available on the Promoter’s Instagram Story.
c. For any unique poll at the applicable voting time, there is a maximum of 1 vote per person
d. A total of 3 “Instagram story posts” are available to be voted on.
No votes will be counted from other social media content, even if the promotion or details regarding the promotion are referenced or discussed or shared on other media platforms
Only the official Instagram stories voting channels mentioned will be applicable
14. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
15. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the maximum limit will be accepted.
16. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
17. Any bulk votes, votes from agents, bartering for votes, exchanging of votes, purchasing of votes, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or votes automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will not be accepted. Any person or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple Instagram accounts, will be disqualified along with all votes from associated accounts. Only genuine valid votes will be considered.
18. Anyone, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, who is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the Promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
19. All votes will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and independent third party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification and discounting of said votes or suspension of the Promotion. The Promoter and any third party adjudicator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid votes including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a voter and their voting patterns.
Winning Image Selection Process
20. Voting will close for the various image options on the following dates:
o Period 1: Option A v Option B at 23:59 PM on 12/06/19
o Period 2: Option A v Option B at 23:59 PM on 21/06/19
o Period 3: Option A v Option B at 23:59 PM on 30/06/19
21. The wining image options will replace the traditional Oasis adverts from 06/08/19 until 31/06/19 on the formats specified in clause 25 of these Terms and Conditions.
22. The winning image options for each of the periods will be determined by the image which receives the highest number of votes through the official channels. In the event of a tie, both images will be deemed the winner.
23. Votes will be verified by an independent auditor. Once validated, the winning image for each of the different periods will be announced on 06/08/19
24. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which votes are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The WINNING IMAGE FORMATS WILL BE:
· 30” Online video
· Digital out of home posters
· Social posts on Oasis Instagram and Facebook Feeds
- The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive votes where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
28. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable or circumstances impact on the fairness of the equal voting timing opportunities and thus make it potentially unfair, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, extend, re calculate or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment and in special circumstances maintain fairness.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all votes and to refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the votes of any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion.
31. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and by entering this Promotion voters hereby release Instagram from any liability in respect of this Promotion. Voters are providing their information to the Promoter and not Instagram. The information voters provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
32. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful, disrespectful or upsetting to other participants, Oasis consumers, or the Promoter, will have their comments removed and any associated votes discounted and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
33. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any difficulties in voting.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
i. Any incorrect or inaccurate votes, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
iii. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
However, every effort will be maintained to ensure fairness of the promotion
36. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions with be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts