These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a
Eligibility to enter
· This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), only.
· Employees and their immediate families of
· Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and have access to the internet, an email account and a public Facebook or Twitter account. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
· A Maximum of one entry is permitted per person per social media channel and a maximum of one prize may be won per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted and participants using multiple accounts or alias accounts (beyond the one each for each social media platform allowed) to enter more than specified will be ineligible to enter and any prize awarded, or be in the process of being awarded, will be void.
· No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
Opening and closing dates
· This promotion opens at 00:00 on June 6th 2018 and closes at 23:59 on June 13th 2018. Any entry received outside these promotional dates will not be valid.
How to enter
· To enter: Comment on the Facebook promotional post at https://www.facebook.com/oasisdrinks or the Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/Oasis_Drinks telling us “why you deserve a togetherness bottle”.
· To enter from a private account, you must amend your account settings to a public account for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion so that you can be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
Selecting the winners
· 200 winners will be selected by a random prize draw on June 14th, 2018 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
· Each winner will receive: 1 (one) x Oasis togetherness botte in Summer fruits flavour. Bottle details: total volume 580ml with 2 lids, one located at the top and one located at the bottom.
There will be 200 winners in total.
Notification and delivery of the prize
· The winners will be notified within 5 days of being selected, by direct message to the public account that they used to enter the promotion with details of how to communicate their name and full address details securely so that verification can occur and their prize claim processed.
· The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 5 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner, chosen as a reserve in the original draw
· Once successfully verified the prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post within 5 days of confirmation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner, if practical, to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
· The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
· In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
· Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook or Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
· The Promoter reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are deemed to contain unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise beach any law or any non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
· Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
· The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose. Further details on The
· If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
· The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
· To the extent permitted by law,
- The promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof;
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
· Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
· The names and counties of the winners will be made available on request by sending a stamped envelope with your email details to Togetherness Winners List, The Corner, 1 Richmond Mews, London, W1 3DA for a period of 3 months after June 25th 2018.
· Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
· If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
· These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.