Short Terms & Conditions
GB only. 16+ (<18s parental consent/accompanied req’d). Normal exclusions apply. Internet access/public Instagram or Facebook account required. Promotion open 17/06/19 – 30/06/19. Visit
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) only. Employees and their immediate families of Coca Cola Great Britain, Coca Cola European Partners, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active, public Instagram or Facebook account. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
4. Entries made on Instagram and Facebook will be subject to their respective terms of service. These can be found online at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 and https://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
5. A maximum of 1 (one) entry is permitted throughout the promotional period per person per social media channel (therefore a maximum of two entries per person in total). Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details or setting up multiple Instagram aliases will be disqualified.
6. A maximum of 1 (one) prize may be won per person.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The participant is defined as the person who uploaded the comment using their Instagram or Facebook account.
9. This promotion opens on Monday 17th June 2019 at 09:00 and closes on Sunday 30th June 2019 at 23:59. Any entries received outside of these times and dates will not be valid.
How to enter
10. Look out for the following post on the official
“☀ ️ WIN tickets to British Summer Time Festival ☀ ️ What’s your favourite flavour, Twisted Strawberry or Exotic Mango? Comment below to be in with a chance of winning.
GB 16+ (<18s Parental consent & accompaniment req’d) Closes 30/6. 10 pairs of day tickets total (Ticket dates can’t be chosen). Max 1 entry/person/platform. Max 1 win/person. For more information visit: www.coca-cola.co.uk/DietCokeBSTFestival. T&Cs apply.”
11. Entries cannot be made from private accounts. In order to enter from a private account, you must amend your account settings to public in order for your entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion and claim period in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
12. Once on the official Coca Cola Instagram or Facebook account, simply comment which flavour you prefer from the Exotic Mango v Twisted Strawberry options available on the Promoters post to enter the promotion.
13. All genuine, valid moderated entries will be entered into the prize draw.
14. Any submission containing the following content will not be permitted and the entrant will be disqualified:
- Content which is distasteful or offensive or is of a sexual nature
- Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- Content featuring:
- Individuals without the consent of all featured parties
- Elements that are known to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- The depiction of or incitement to use alcohol, tobacco, drugs or other banned substances
- Political parties, political messages or demonstrations
- Blasphemous or religious imagery or any image deemed to incite religious hatred
- Potentially defamatory or otherwise actionable material
- Any content which infringes any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party
- Third party promotional material or advertising
- The depiction of the assembly of explosive materials, firearms or items deemed to be weapons of any nature
- Individuals or companies phone numbers, emails or postal addresses, or any other personal information deemed sensitive, private and/or unacceptable by the Promoter
- Any children under the age of 16
- Any Instagram or Facebook name or photograph which contravenes the above will be void, and any entries will not count towards the promotion
- Content sourced from commercial or third party libraries
- Any content the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate to use.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence or to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent the promotion by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using rude, inappropriate, or profane statements or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
16. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
17. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
18. Any bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer, program, application, script or any automatic method will not be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person beyond the limit will not be accepted). Any person or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple or alias Instagram or Facebook accounts, will be disqualified along with all entries from associated accounts. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
Selecting the winner(s)
19. Ten (10) winners will be selected at random via an independently verified prize draw on Monday 1st July 2019 from all valid entries for British Summer Time Hyde Park Festival tickets.
20. Winners will be informed by the Promoter immediately after being selected via a comment underneath their winning post, providing them with next steps for the claim process.
21. Due to the dates of entry and the dates of the first festival tickets (5th, 6th and 7th July), winners randomly allocated tickets for the first batch of festivals tickets will need to respond to the comment underneath their winning post, providing the required details for their claim, within a tight period (24hrs from announcement). Winners randomly allocated to the second batch of tickets (13th and 14th July) will have 4 days to respond.
22. There are ten (10) prizes to be won in total. Each prize consists of a pair of standard day tickets (2 tickets) to the British Summer Time Hyde Park Festival. Each prize will be for one day ONLY of the festival.
Winners will be drawn at random and will be allocated at random to whichever day ticket is available (subject to normal conditions/restrictions on entry) from the options below.
Number of Tickets Available
5th July 2019
2 x pairs
6th July 2019
2 x pairs
7th July 2019
2 x pairs
13th July 2019
2 x pairs
14th July 2019
2 x pairs
23. Winners will not be able to change their Festival ticket date once confirmed regardless of personal circumstances. Where Winners require disability access, the Promoter will use its best endeavours to have Winners tickets changed to a suitable alternative. Disability access tickets are subject to availability.
24. A parent/legal guardian will be required to accompany winners younger than 16 when participating in the Festival prize.
25. The winners and guests will be bound by the third party Terms and Conditions applicable to the prize including, without limitation, the ticket Terms and Conditions set out on the ticket and/or available here:
- https://www.bst-hydepark.com/terms-of-use and https://www.bst-hydepark.com/event-info/faqs/general-info-faqs
Winning tickets will be authorised for use as part of the relationship between Coca Cola and British Summer Time Hyde Park Festival
26. No cash or alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative or equal or greater value.
27. The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the prize including, but not limited to transport, accommodation, meals, drinks, merchandise and other gratuities or any other expenses are at the winners’ and their guests’ own cost, unless otherwise expressly stated within the prize details.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions
29. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating and may potentially face action by the Festival owners. No alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter or Prize provider. The Prize Provider reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Notification and Delivery of the Prize
30. Winners will be notified of their win immediately after being selected via a comment underneath their winning post on either Instagram or Facebook, giving them instructions for next steps and timings of the claim process.
31. Winning entrants will be required to securely provide information to the Promoter, including their name, a valid address, photo I.D. and any additional contact details required to assist with fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize. Winners drawn and randomly allocated to festival tickets for the 5th, 6th and 7th July will be required to provide this information to the Promoter within 24 hours of their original win notification to allow fulfilment of the prize prior to the prize event taking place. Winners who are drawn and randomly allocated to festival tickets for the 13th and 14th July will be required to provide this information to the Promoter as soon as possible, and in any case within 4 days of their notification comment. All Winners will be notified by the Promoter of the relevant timescales through their win notification message.
32. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then, after successful contact, to receive information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
33. If a winner has not responded to the original notification within the time specified, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner, if time allows. Reserves will be drawn for each of the relevant ticket allocation dates from the original relevant draw. Winners should retain their notification winning message until their win has been verified.
34. Prize tickets will be sent securely to the winners’ address by Royal Mail, Courier or email (eTicket) prior to the Festival. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
35. ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE TIGHT TURNAROUND OF THIS PROMOTION
36. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. The entrant will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this promotion. All costs incurred by obtaining time off from work or study to take part in the promotion are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for costs incurred.
37. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
38. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram of Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram and Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
39. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram or Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Coca-Cola’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram and Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
40. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
41. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
42. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
c) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
d) Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
44. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
45. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
46. A list of Winners’ surnames and their counties will be available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Diet Coke British Summer Time Festival Promotion’ within 3 months of the promotion close date. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the promoter by emailing email@example.com.
47. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
48. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
49. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time.