Full terms and conditions 2019/2020
The Coca-Cola Reverse Vending Machine voucher gives 50% off an individual walk up rate entry ticket to select Merlin Entertainments attractions. Ticket holders must present their voucher at the attraction ticket office to redeem 50% off an entry ticket to their chosen attraction. Voucher valid for one person, at one attraction only. Valid until 17.10.19 at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort and The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and until 31.03.20 at all other included attractions.
Please note: pre-booking is compulsory when visiting The Coca-Cola London Eye.
1. The voucher entitles the holder 50% off an individual walk up entry ticket at the Attraction entrance to: Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham, SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries in the UK (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Blackpool, Loch Lomond, Gweek, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Bray (Eire) and Hunstanton), ‘The Dungeons’ (London, Edinburgh, York & Blackpool Tower), Madame Tussauds London & Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Eye, The Blackpool Tower Circus, Warwick Castle, Shrek’s Adventure! London and The Bear Grylls Adventure. To redeem this offer at The Coca-Cola London Eye tickets must be purchased online through links provided in point 2.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot book online (except for; The Coca-Cola London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, The London Dungeon, Madame Tussauds London & The Bear Grylls Adventure) or over the phone when using your Voucher; in order to use the Voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance unless indicated in point 2 of these terms and conditions. Vouchers for attractions redeemable online only will NOT be accepted at the attraction admission/entrance area. The voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. The Voucher has no cash value. The Voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
2. This offer must be redeemed by pre-booking online for
The Coca-Cola London Eye www.londoneye.com/coke
To guarantee entry pre-book is advisable at the following attractions
The London Dungeon www.thedungeons.com/london/coke
Shrek’s Adventure! London www.shreksadventure.com/london/coke
Madame Tussauds London www.madametussauds.com/london/coke
The Bear Grylls Adventure www.beargryllsadventure.com/birmingham/coke
To pre-book tickets visit the attraction links stated and enter the code ‘Coke’. Failure to present your voucher along with your tickets upon arrival will result in an additional charge for one (1) full priced standard ticket.
3. Voucher is valid UNTIL, 31st March 2020 at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham, SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries in the UK (London, Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Blackpool, Loch Lomond, Gweek, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Bray (Eire), and Hunstanton), ‘The Dungeons’ (London, Edinburgh, York & Blackpool Tower), Madame Tussauds London & Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower, The Blackpool Tower Circus, Warwick Castle, The Coca-Cola London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London and The Bear Grylls Adventure and UNTIL 17.10.19 at Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Voucher is not valid and EXCLUDES the following dates:
5. CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE CERTAIN ATTRACTIONS WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES DURING 2019 WHEN GUEST VISITATION HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN VERY LOW:
4. The voucher also excludes any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions unless already included in entry ticket, at some attractions an upgrade may be available. NB: The Blackpool Tower Eye is open subject to weather conditions. Seats for The Blackpool Tower Circus are allocated on a first come first served basis and may sell out. Opening times at all Blackpool attractions may vary during the winter season please check website in advance. The Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Jungle Jims soft play not included.
Alton Towers Resort will be closed:
22nd May 2019
4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th September 2019
1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th October 2019
Season open 23rd March 2019, season closed 3rd November 2019 until March 2020
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Alton Towers Resort website (www.altontowers.com) for more information
THORPE PARK Resort will be closed:
21st, 22nd May 2019
17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, 30th September 2019
1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th October 2019
Season open 23rd March 2019, season closed 4th November 2019 until March 2020
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the THORPE PARK Resort website (www.thorpepark.com) for more information
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed:
22nd May 2019
11th, 18th, 25th September 2019
2nd, 9th, 15th, 16th October 2019
Season open 15th March 2019, season closed 3rd November 2019 until March 2020
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort website (www.legoland.co.uk) for more information
Chessington World of Adventures Resort will be closed:
1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th October 2019
Season open 10th March 2019, season closed 4th November 2019 until March 2020
6. The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon at Warwick Castle, The Alton Towers Dungeon, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, Jungle Jims in The Blackpool Tower and certain Hero Activities (Shooting, Snorkel & Dive) at The Bear Grylls Adventure. Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance at all Attractions. The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets including, but not limited to, The Tower Ticket or The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions, Merlins Magical London Ticket at London Attractions. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
7. The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the Alton Towers Hotels, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges, Tree Houses and Tree Top Quest), Waterpark, Stargazing Pods, Spa or Golf attractions at the Alton Towers Resort, Safari Hotel, Azteca Hotel, Explorer Glamping at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle, THORPE SHARK Hotel at Thorpe Park Resort or the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels. Additional costs apply. Please check each attraction’s website for additional costs.
8. The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
9. Adult is 12 and over at Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington World of Adventures and Warwick Castle. Adult is 15 and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries, Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Dungeon. Adult is 16 and over at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Coca-Cola London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE Adventure Park and The London, York and Edinburgh Dungeons. Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child aged 17 and under. The Bear Grylls Adventure is designed for guests 15+, and if you are under 18 you will need permission from a parental guardian and to complete your Adventure Portal documents.
10. Entry is free for children under 1 year of age at The Blackpool Tower Circus. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at Warwick Castle, Shrek’s Adventure! London, the Coca-Cola London Eye, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, The Edinburgh and York Dungeons, SEA LIFE aquariums & Sanctuaries, SEA LIFE Adventure Park, Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds London. PLEASE NOTE: AN ADMISSION FEE IS CHARGED FOR ALL CHILDREN (AGED 3-14) AND ALL TODDLERS (AGED 1 AND 2) TO ENSURE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SEAT WITHIN THE BLACKPOOL TOWER CIRCUS. Children under the age of 10 will not be permitted to take part in any activities at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
11. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over at THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington & Alton Towers Resort. Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at SEA LIFE Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Scarborough , Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton, Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye and Circus. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16 at Edinburgh Dungeon. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and over at The York, London Blackpool Dungeon. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at The London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London and SEA LIFE Birmingham. Visitors under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at Warwick Castle. No person aged 18 and over can enter the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham without an accompanying child aged 17 years or younger. At The Bear Grylls Adventure under 16s will need a guardian over 18 on their activities with them, 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied but they will be unable to supervise others.
12. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst there’s no minimum age, we recommend Shrek’s Adventure! London for children aged 6-12 years old.
13. Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
14. Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
15. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Please note The York Dungeon does not have a ride feature available.
16. Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
17 Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to Warwick Castle, Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Thorpe Park Resort and The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
18. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
19. All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using your Voucher; in order to use the Voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance.
20. For Attraction information please visit www.altontowers.com, www.THORPEPARK.com, www.chessington.com, www.LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.warwick-castle.com, www.birmingham.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk, www.theblackpooltower.com, www.visitsealife.com, www.thedungeons.com, www.madametussauds.com/london, www.madametussauds.com/blackpool, www.londoneye.com, www.shreksadventure.com/london/ www.beargryllsadventure.com/birmingham.
21. Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
DreamWorks Shrek © 2019 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved
© The London Eye 2019 all rights reserved. Conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects.‘Coca-Cola’, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and the design of the ‘Coca-Cola Contour Bottle’ are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.
These images depict figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
"Bear Grylls" is a registered trademark of Bear Grylls Ventures LLP