We have a long history of supporting some of the world’s biggest football tournaments and this summer’s UEFA EURO 2016TM in France is no exception. To kick-off The
There are thousands of tickets up for grabs which are split into 504 prizes of four tickets, so winners can enjoy a game with friends and family. We're also giving away £400 with each prize to cover the costs of travel and accommodation. Fans have the option to choose which match they want to enter for with daily draws taking place between now and 30th May.
That means there’s a chance to see matches involving home nations England, Wales, Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland, as well as a high-profile matches such as the quarter finals. It’s one of the ways we’re bringing football fans closer to the action and making everyday moments more special.
How to enter the promotion
1. Pick up a promotional pack of
2. Check the daily prize draw to see if it’s for one of the matches that you want to see.
3. Fill in your details, and then enter your code.
You’ll now be entered in the daily draw, good luck!
The promotion is part of a wider campaign which will launch later this month, and be similar in style to the global Taste the Feeling marketing campaign.
“As an official sponsor of UEFA EURO 2016TM we want our sponsorship to celebrate the fans and bring them closer to the action,” said Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director for
“We know that the simple act of drinking a
Find out more details about the promotion in our terms and conditions.
More on Journey
- Recycle, recover, reuse: An update on our ambition for a sustainable future
- Rainforest Alliance and Fairtrade certification: What they really mean
Countdown to France 2019:
Coca-Colacelebrates FIFA Women's World Cup
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
Coca-ColaEnergy dancing flash mob takes to the streets!