Four out of five Brits wish they could spend more time with their BFFs and Diet Coke is helping to make this happen by getting friends back together for some good times.
As part of the ‘Get The Gang Back Together’ campaign and with support from Diet Coke’s sparkling brand ambassador Holly Willoughby, you have the opportunity to win the ultimate penthouse stay-cation for you and three friends.
The experience of a lifetime will see you relax in style, with a delicious dinner and brunch, all whilst being pampered with beauty treatments. What’s more, you will receive £400 spending money to treat yourselves!
For your chance to win a night in an amazing London penthouse, visit Diet Coke’s <Facebook> page. All you need to do is share your throwback photo of you and your friends using #ItStartedWithADietCoke.
For further information and competition T&Cs, head to https://www.cocacola.co.uk/DietCokeGetTogether/ or follow @DietCokeGB.
- A drink that keeps on giving: Influencers and entrepreneurs unite at the launch of our new water-plus drink, Aquarius.
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Fanta Grape zero sugar lands in the UK due to popular demand!
- Twisted and Exotic: Watch Tanya Reynolds personify Diet Coke’s fruity summer flavours
- Coca-Cola x Stranger Things: We’re transforming Shoreditch into Hawkins to celebrate the launch of Season three!