The luxurious and innovative brand, which has collaborated with adidas and Misfit, aims to push the boundaries on more sustainable fashion and design. By identifying everyday household items, including plastic bottles and aluminium cans, and recycling them into valuable goods, EKOCYCLE challenges preconceived notions of products made from recycled materials.
Check out the range here: http://www.harrods.com/brand/ekocycle
“Sustainability is at the heart of The Coca‑Cola Company and we are always looking at innovative ideas that link the vision of sustainability with our packaging, and encourage its collection and recycling in order to extend the valuable lifecycle of this resource.” Bea Perez, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, The Coca‑Cola Company
Did you know? The idea for EKOCYCLE was born after will.i.am was inspired to turn waste from a Black Eyed Peas gig into recycled sought-after objects.
- Innovation in Japan: the exception becomes the rule
- Get involved! How we can ALL make a difference in the Great British Spring Clean 2018
- Shred it for sustainability: Portsmouth Uni students recycle plastic bottles and revision notes
- Coca-Cola turns to consumers for sweetener innovations through crowdsourcing contest
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan