Women entrepreneurs around the world can hold many roles. They are daughters, mothers, caregivers, wives, breadwinners and more. And, above all, they set ambitious goals and work hard to achieve those goals. They aspire to own their own businesses, provide a good education for their children, and create the best life possible for themselves and their families.
Women have the power to change the way the world works. When women work together, endowed with the resources to succeed, they create a chain of inspiration: they build stronger communities, and they create a brighter future for those they touch. And that can create one huge impact.
We invite you to watch this short film about women and “The Chain of Inspiration".
- Protecting the Great British environment with WWF and The Rivers Trust
- Let's keep Britain tidy with the Great British Spring Clean
- Celebrating International Women’s Day with a 5by20 success story
- 5by20 success stories: meet the entrepreneurs
- Shred it for sustainability: Portsmouth Uni students recycle plastic bottles and revision notes