Diet Coke has a long history of working with fashion designers and icons, and this year is no different! As part of the brand's partnership with Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie they've released limited edition Ab Fab Diet Coke alu-bottles decorated with Eddy (Jennifer Saunders) and Patsy's (Joanna Lumley) faces. Find out what the film's director Mandie Fletcher thinks of them, and get her take on the movie...
1. What was your initial reaction when you read the script?
2. Which cast members were you most excited to work with?
3. What’s the funniest memory you have from making the film?
4. What was one of the biggest challenges?
5. Which scene did you enjoy filming the most?
6. Which character from the film do you identify with most?
7. What inspired you to work in the film industry?
8. What advice do you have for aspiring film directors?
9. How would you direct Eddy and Patsy’s perfect Diet Coke break?
10. What do you think of the Ab Fab Diet Coke bottles?
11. What’s the difference between directing for film and TV?
12. How has the industry changed since you first started out?
13. Who were the biggest divas: Patsy & Edina or the drag queens?
14. Did you find yourself taking direction from any of the stars?
15. Is there anything you had to cut from the film?
16. Will there be a sequel?
More on Journey
- Fabulous taste, darling! Diet Coke gets a fab new look for Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
- Video: Jennifer Saunders & Joanna Lumley talk Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie and Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola Couture: When Fashion and Bottles Collide
- The Diet Coke story
- Backstage With Jonathan Anderson: Designing Diet Coke's Limited Edition Collection