Our organic herbal tea drink, Honest, is helping communities go green and now you can start your own #HonestGarden at home too. Following these simple steps you can turn Honest’s 100% recyclable bottle, which is partially made from plant materials and recycled plastic, into your very own planter.
Green fingers at the ready as eco-artist and 5by20 artisan, Sarah Turner demonstrates how you can upcycle your PlantBottle™-to-planter in 8 easy steps.
Find out more about our ambition for a sustainable future in our infographic: Everything you need to know about our packaging.
More on Journey
- Return of the Reverse Vending Machines: Recycle your bottle for 50% off at Merlin Parks!
- Twisted and Exotic: Watch Tanya Reynolds personify Diet Coke’s fruity summer flavours
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
- Coca-Cola x Stranger Things: We’re transforming Shoreditch into Hawkins to celebrate the launch of Season three!
- Recycle, recover, reuse: An update on our ambition for a sustainable future