Reem Kanj is a Leabnese Londoner Blogging about Travel & Personal Style, who lives in East London. On behalf of GLACEAU smartwater, Reem shared a ‘distilled’ list of best things to do in Hoxton...
Reem’s top 5 to do in Hoxton:
1. Love the ceviche at Andina
Peruvian is one of my favourite cuisines and the menu at Andina is great!
2. Best Indian food at Dishoom
Anyone who follows me on social media will know this is my all time favourite London restaurant.
3. Mani/Pedi at Cheeky Parlour
Such a cool space for a mani/pedi, especially if you go with a friend!
4. Chocolate shopping at Mast
Just walking in and smelling the chocolate in the air is enough to make you a fan!
5. Shopping at Modern Society on Redchurch Street
A beautiful selection of pieces and a gorgeous little cafe to wind down in too.
Follow Reem on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reemkanj/
More on Journey
- On the go, or hitting the gym? Now you can pick up a larger 850ml sports cap bottle of glacéau smartwater
- Up on the roof: glacéau smartwater partners with Fat Buddha Yoga for alfresco yoga sessions
- Life Distilled: glacéau smartwater Gets Fresh With New Outdoor Marketing Campaign
- Why water is one of our most important ingredients
- When glacéau smartwater Challenged Rosie Fortescue To The Nike Women's 10k London Run