Roxie Nafousi is a blogger, writer and model and set up her business RAWAN in 2013 with the main aim: to help women be the best of themselves. She lives in Chelsea and on behalf of GLACEAU smartwater, Roxie shared a ‘distilled’ list of best things to do in the area...
Roxie’s top 5 things to do in Chelsea:
1. Chicama Restaurant
New Peruvian restaurant perfect for a date night.
2. Ivy Chelsea Garden
I love this for a brunch and the outside garden is beautiful for a sunny afternoon.
3. Baar & Bass
Amazing boutique shop with great gift ideas.
4. Kiru (Japanese)
Delicious sushi and cocktails, great for a date night or small group dinners too where you can share and sample lots of dishes.
Gorgeous setting near Duke of York Square, lovely spot for lunch between shopping.
Follow Roxie on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roxienafousi/
More on Journey
- On the go, or hitting the gym? Now you can pick up a larger 850ml sports cap bottle of glacéau smartwater
- Up on the roof: glacéau smartwater partners with Fat Buddha Yoga for alfresco yoga sessions
- Life Distilled: glacéau smartwater Gets Fresh With New Outdoor Marketing Campaign
- When glacéau smartwater Challenged Rosie Fortescue To The Nike Women's 10k London Run
- Why water is one of our most important ingredients