Diet Coke joins Asda's breast cancer awareness campaign, Tickled Pink, as it celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. Find out how your purchases help contribute to the charity.
Tickled Pink, launched in 1995, uniquely supports the work of two leading UK charities, Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now. This year it celebrates its 20th anniversary, and by the end of 2016 will have raised a staggering £50 million for the two causes, not to mention a wealth of awareness.
How does it work? Each time you buy limited edition Tickled Pink products, or take part in fundraising activites in selected Asda stores, you help raise money for the organisations. This month we're taking part by with 58,000 limited edition 30 can Diet Coke multipacks, available exclusively in Asda. 40p from each purchase will go towards Tickled Pink.
And, for the first time this year, we're going a step further and including
More on Journey
- It’s Lit: Check out our eight new limited edition Diet Coke cans!
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: ‘Where Everyone Plays’ ad refreshed for new season
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
- Super fan’s cans: Meet the man with the world’s biggest collection of Coke
- Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink: Classic Latte, Caramel Latte and Black Americano, coming to a fridge near you!