“Nothing beats sport. Absolutely nothing.” Belgian gymnast Quinten Bruyninckx loves what he does, and his passion touches and inspires those around him. In this short video, he prepares to compete at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games and explains how he is determined to come home with a medal.
We believe sport is – and always should be – for everyone. Which is why we have partnered with Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years bringing a year-round sports programme to people with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
Quinten won two bronze medals at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games. Congratulations, Quinten!
Feeling inspired? Twelve more Special Olympics athletes share their hopes and passion for sport in this video, ‘Let Me Win’.
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Fuze Tea help give commuters back their ‘me-time’
- Get involved! How we can ALL make a difference in the Great British Spring Clean 2018
- Protecting the Great British environment with WWF and The Rivers Trust
- Iconic landmarks around the world switch off for Earth Hour 2018
- Oasis introduces world’s first ‘Togetherness’ bottle