“Nothing beats sport. Absolutely nothing.” Belgian gymnast Quinten Bruyninckx loves what he does, and his passion touches and inspires those around him. In this short video, he prepares to compete at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games and explains how he is determined to come home with a medal.
We believe sport is – and always should be – for everyone. Which is why we have partnered with Special Olympics GB for more than 35 years bringing a year-round sports programme to people with intellectual (learning) disabilities.
Quinten won two bronze medals at the 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games. Congratulations, Quinten!
Feeling inspired? Twelve more Special Olympics athletes share their hopes and passion for sport in this video, ‘Let Me Win’.
- Project Last Mile: Delivering a future for those living with HIV and AIDS
- Light Up For Inclusion: Celebrating 50 years of Special Olympics
- Slam dunk for recycling: How we’re using our brands to encourage people to recycle
- Project Catalyst: How we’re helping to preserve the Great Barrier Reef
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019