There’s a lot to like about London.
Whether you’re on a mini break, live there or work in the city, you’re bound to find happiness in its quirky culture, people and heritage. But it needn’t stop there!
Coca-Cola Great Britain has launched a happiness meter to keep the smiles and laughter at an all-time high, and will be laying on a number of special events, from now until the end of the year, to help raise the bar. From free samples at tube stops to Coke-branded taxis and large-scale experiences, there will be a reason for everyone to #ChooseHappiness.
The contour-bottle shaped meter measures the level of happiness each week, based on the number positive and negative mood words used on Twitter, and uses of the hashtag. The result is then revealed on digital screens across London, before a series of endorphin-inducing activity ensues with the hope of lifting the capital’s mood even higher.
Happiness is already on the airwaves thanks to
There’s also a summer surprise for tourists and locals. People enjoying lunch in parks and communal areas may get an unexpected treat in the form of a free
More exciting activities that encourage Londoners to Choose Happiness will be announced early next month, and displayed on the happiness meter as well as
- Coca-Cola with or without sugar: New look, great Coke taste
- Katie Piper and Honest Kids team up to encourage families to ‘Pick your own picnic!’
- Win £10,000! Holly Willoughby and Diet Coke join forces with ASDA for Tickled Pink campaign
- Don’t have nightmares! Fanta’s Twisted Carnival ghoul spotted around London
- #TakeAMoment with Fuze Tea in new TV ad