New season, new make-up! Next time you’re in Boots, take advantage of Diet Coke and L’Oréal’s new promotion and save 40% on one of two intense graphic eyeliners.
From now until 29 March, when you purchase a 500ml bottle of Diet Coke at Boots you can pick up a L’Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim or Blackbuster eyeliner for just £5. The offer’s only available while stocks last, so get in there quick and have yourself a little #DietCokebeautybreak.
If you're in need of a little "eye"-spiration, look no further! Check out these four beauty hacks from Diet Coke and L'Oréal and tell us how you get on...
1. CONNECT THE DOTS
Perfectly winged eyeliner has the power to make your day, so it can be frustrating when it goes off track. To avoid any mishaps, grab your liner and simply make four small dashes along the lash line. Then carefully connect the dashes and allow to dry.
2. SIMPLE BUT SLEEK
Ensure a neat line simply by using the Diet Coke bottle label as a guide. Just remove the label from the bottle and hold the long edge up diagonally against the corner of your eye then use the edge to trace a perfect wing with your liquid liner.
3. EYE-LID TAKES ON A NEW MEANING!
4. OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE BOLD
To transform your daytime eyeliner into a bold evening look, simply turn the Diet Coke 500ml bottle label upside down and with your eyeliner, mimic the dramatic black ribbon underneath the logo.
For full terms and conditions about the promotion,
- Is this our chance to stop plastic becoming waste?
Tommy Hilfiger and
Coca-Colateam up to reissue iconic rugby shirts from the ‘80s (and more)
- Fanta Grape zero sugar lands in the UK due to popular demand!
- Innovating Coca-Cola: Meet the new flavours and drinks shaking up our most iconic brand
- Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink: Classic Latte, Caramel Latte and Black Americano, coming to a fridge near you!