Experience a virtual tour of a
The Sidcup CCEP factory in south east London is where some of the nation's favourite drinks are produced, including Schweppes and
The Sidcup factory recently opened its doors to a BBC film crew to give viewers a full, 360-degree experience of the factory and find out more about how our drinks are made.
5 facts about the CCEP factory in Sidcup
- The factory first opened in 1961 producing Schweppes mixers
- Coca-Cola was first produced in the factory in 1987
- It has seven manufacturing lines
- It is the only site in Great Britain to produce Powerade
- The Sidcup factory fills more than 7,000 bottles and cans every minute – that's 116+ every second
More on Journey
- Recycling 101: The myths, the facts, and the how-tos
- International Women’s Day Panel: Sharing a Coke with the women behind our business
- Is this our chance to stop plastic becoming waste?
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019
- A drink that keeps on giving: Influencers and entrepreneurs unite at the launch of our new water-plus drink, Aquarius.