Experience a virtual tour of a
The Sidcup CCEP factory in south east London is where some of the nation's favourite drinks are produced, including Schweppes and
The Sidcup factory recently opened its doors to a BBC film crew to give viewers a full, 360-degree experience of the factory and find out more about how our drinks are made.
5 facts about the CCEP factory in Sidcup
- The factory first opened in 1961 producing Schweppes mixers
- Coca-Cola was first produced in the factory in 1987
- It has seven manufacturing lines
- It is the only site in Great Britain to produce Powerade
- The Sidcup factory fills more than 7,000 bottles and cans every minute – that's 116+ every second
More on Journey
Coca-ColaSignature Mixers: Our new range expertly crafted to be enjoyed with dark spirits
March 2019 Drinks Digest: 5 awesome facts you didn’t know about
- A drink that keeps on giving: Influencers and entrepreneurs unite at the launch of our new water-plus drink, Aquarius.
London Fashion Week 2019: Exploring
Coca-Cola’s role as a style icon
- Super fan’s cans: Meet the man with the world’s biggest collection of Coke