To celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, we’ve launched 3 limited-edition aluminium bottles featuring 3 of the main characters. Plus, you’ll also be in with the chance of winning the holiday of a lifetime…
These collectors’ bottles are only available from selected retailers for a limited time only – so hurry while stocks last! Each of the special-edition aluminium bottles features one of the following characters: Rey, Finn or Kylo Ren. They’re only available in Cineworld from 16 November and Ocado from 29 November 2017.
And as a bonus, when you grab one of our Star Wars: The Last Jedi collectible
Two adults will experience everything the beautiful, medieval walled city has to offer including a movie tour around various ancient locations and a walking tour of the picturesque Old Town. There’s also the chance to take a cable car up to the top of Mouth Srd and join in a kayak cruise off the coast of the stunning Elaphiti Islands.
The lucky winner will finish off their once in a lifetime trip with a visit to Nautika, a gourmet restaurant with spectacular panoramic views of the city, popular among Hollywood stars.
- Grab one of the limited-edition aluminium bottles of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar featuring the stars of Star Wars The Last Jedi at participating Cineworld cinemas from 16 November and Ocado from 29 November 2017
- Visit our Star Wars competition page for a chance to be entered into the draw
The full prize includes…
- Roundtrip flights for two adults to Dubrovnik
- Transfers from airport/hotel/airport included
- 4 nights/5 days in a 5-star hotel in Dubrovnik
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi VIP Movie Locations Tour
- Otherworldly caves kayak tour
- Dining experience at Restaurant Nautika
- Ancient Old Town and City Walls walking tour, with cable ride included
- Exclusive Elaphiti Islands small group cruise
- Supermodel Jourdan Dunn revealed as the new face of GLACÉAU Smartwater
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink
- Have your own Honest Kids adventure
- ‘Because I Can’: Diet Coke reveals new look and delicious new flavours
- Coca-Cola European Partners provides 100,000 meals for charity FareShare with £25,000 donation