In the two years since
Already an A-list celebrity favourite across the pond, Glacéau Smartwater Sparkling has the same distinct taste as the original drink, but with the addition of tiny bubbles to create a lightly carbonated water. It’s made from vapour-distilled British spring water from Northumberland, and has added electrolytes for a clean, crisp taste.
It arrives amid a surge for sparkling water, following recent data from global research company, Nielsen, showing that the UK’s demand for sparkling water has increased by 10% in the last year. It follows the launch of our new bottled herbal tea brand, Honest, and also comes in PlantBottle packaging, which is partially made from plants and fully recyclable.
“Glacéau Smartwater has experienced significant success in the UK since it was launched two years ago. It is the fastest growing water brand and is now worth more than £30m,” said Aedamar Howlett, marketing director at
- Dry January tips: The mocktails that’ll see you over the finish line
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’
- Coca-Cola Energy: Coming to the UK this April
- Project Catalyst: How we’re helping to preserve the Great Barrier Reef