The festive season always bring out the best in
This touching ad from Germany introduces viewers to truck driver Michael Reinhold, who spends most of the year on the road or at rest stops, miles away from family. See a special wish his daughter, Tarja, had for him this Christmas.
Best Coke Ever
Coca-Cola North America set out to find real people who wanted to give big surprises to their loved ones in an unforgettable way. Six unique and touching scenes are featured in this ad, and in each situation, Share a Coke bottles play a central role in bringing people together with unexpected happy news. Each life-changing scenario demonstrates that the best gifts in life often don’t come wrapped with ribbons and bows.
In the Philippines, Coke is celebrating the season of giving by granting special wishes through the #WishMoKayaKo campaign.
This Christmas, #FollowYourHeart (#SigueTuCorazón)
This ad airing across Latin America shows why, during the Christmas season, you should follow your heart and meet new friends.
Uma Ponte Para Noel (A Bridge for Santa)
This cinematic short film from
Coca-Cola Bow Bottle
Here in the U.K., fans can peel, pull and reveal a Christmas bow with this limited-edition
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Fuze Tea help give commuters back their ‘me-time’
- Gaz Oakley’s ‘Courageous Coconut Berry’ bowl
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar launches new millennial-inspired flavours: Avocado, Sourdough and Charcoal
- Get a thirst for the great outdoors with HONEST® Kids