From 6 April 2018, the Government’s Soft Drinks Tax applies to any soft drink that contains added sugar. With so many different recipes and sugar alternatives available in the soft drinks industry, it can be confusing to know what changes there will be to your favourite drinks, if any.
To help our fans understand how this affects them, we’ll be answering one of your questions here each week. If you’d like to ask our
Find out more about
- Coca-Cola with or without sugar: New look, great Coke taste
- Katie Piper and Honest Kids team up to encourage families to ‘Pick your own picnic!’
- Slam dunk for recycling: How we’re using our brands to encourage people to recycle
- #TakeAMoment with Fuze Tea in new TV ad
- Katie Piper and Honest Organic get arty at GO! Organic Festival