Coca-Cola is partnering with Italian fashion brand PINKO for a capsule apparel collection that will span three seasons, through spring 2017. Take a look at the collection...
The two brands first collaborated this summer with custom bottles and cans of Coca-Cola Light in the signature PINKO pink, supported by a runway event in Italy.
The collection presents basics, taking from street style culture – sweatshirts and t-shirts in the iconic colors of Coca-Cola – and the PINKO Love Bag in three new versions to match the mood and colours of the Coca-Cola collection.
The line is now available at PINKO stores and in select retailers in Italy, Russia, Japan, France and the UK, and online at www.PINKO.com.
Founded in the early-90’s by Pietro Negra and his wife Cristina Rubini, PINKO is a high-end contemporary Italian fashion brand. PINKO collections are characterised by a unique and feminine attitude and an original flair that stands out women’s style. The PINKO DNA combines glamour, street style and modern pop culture cues.
- Honest co-founder Seth: We’re about connecting people to nature
- Gaz Oakley’s ‘Awesome Oat Strawberry & Banana’ porridge
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Fuze Tea help give commuters back their ‘me-time’
- Gaz Oakley’s ‘Courageous Coconut Berry’ bowl
- Oasis launches tongue-in-cheek ‘Togetherness’ campaign