Last month the
The pavilion, nicknamed the ‘beehive’, a metaphor for the nation’s “blooming” source of talent, has been designed by Wolfgang Buttress, an artist from Nottingham, in collaboration with engineer Tristan Simmonds and Manchester-based architectural practice BDP. It pulsates and reproduces the buzz of a real bee colony, while the light source inside is powered by 1000+ LED, the same source used to illuminate a giant Contour Bottle lamp inside, made from 840
Find out more information, and look out for regular updates here.
- Super fan’s cans: Meet the man with the world’s biggest collection of Coke
- Introducing our new smartwater bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
- Is this our chance to stop plastic becoming waste?
- Recycling 101: The myths, the facts, and the how-tos
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019