Last month the
The pavilion, nicknamed the ‘beehive’, a metaphor for the nation’s “blooming” source of talent, has been designed by Wolfgang Buttress, an artist from Nottingham, in collaboration with engineer Tristan Simmonds and Manchester-based architectural practice BDP. It pulsates and reproduces the buzz of a real bee colony, while the light source inside is powered by 1000+ LED, the same source used to illuminate a giant Contour Bottle lamp inside, made from 840
Find out more information, and look out for regular updates here.
- Discover Schweppes 1783: premium mixers
- Let's keep Britain tidy with the Great British Spring Clean
- Get involved! How we can ALL make a difference in the Great British Spring Clean 2018
- Coca-Cola turns to consumers for sweetener innovations through crowdsourcing contest
- Innovation in Japan: the exception becomes the rule