Last month the
The pavilion, nicknamed the ‘beehive’, a metaphor for the nation’s “blooming” source of talent, has been designed by Wolfgang Buttress, an artist from Nottingham, in collaboration with engineer Tristan Simmonds and Manchester-based architectural practice BDP. It pulsates and reproduces the buzz of a real bee colony, while the light source inside is powered by 1000+ LED, the same source used to illuminate a giant Contour Bottle lamp inside, made from 840
Find out more information, and look out for regular updates here.
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Fuze Tea help give commuters back their ‘me-time’
- Get a thirst for the great outdoors with HONEST® Kids
- Inside the Museum of Brands’ Personalised Packaging exhibit
- Get involved! How we can ALL make a difference in the Great British Spring Clean 2018
- Let's keep Britain tidy with the Great British Spring Clean