Oasis drinks are back with the next instalment of their #RefreshingStuff campaign, a tongue-in-cheek, refreshingly honest parody of the world of marketing. Because as the brand boasts: ‘we’re about sales, not saintliness’.
Appealing to a marketing-tired audience, the new creative from Oasis subverts the conventions of feel-good advertising as we know it, poking fun at the ‘holier than thou’ tone of recent brand campaigns through a refreshingly honest spin.
The Togetherness ads will run on out of home posters and online content from 4 June and in cinemas from 25 May 2018, specifically before blockbuster showings for relevance and maximum quality impact.
‘Soft drinks won’t save the world’
Gemma Barnett, UK Stills Portfolio Manager, says: “At Oasis drinks, we know that soft drinks aren’t going to save the world, so we wanted to remind people that we’re not taking ourselves too seriously. Instead, we are aiming to quench thirst one delicious sip of Oasis at a time.”
More on Journey
- Mind Tingles: Daisy Lowe, Professor Green and Clara Amfo join Fuze Tea’s new ASMR relaxation podcast
- Rainforest Alliance and Fairtrade certification: What they really mean
- Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink: Classic Latte, Caramel Latte and Black Americano, coming to a fridge near you!
- Coca-Cola x Stranger Things: We’re transforming Shoreditch into Hawkins to celebrate the launch of Season three!
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: ‘Where Everyone Plays’ ad refreshed for new season