Oasis drinks are back with the next instalment of their #RefreshingStuff campaign, a tongue-in-cheek, refreshingly honest parody of the world of marketing. Because as the brand boasts: ‘we’re about sales, not saintliness’.
Appealing to a marketing-tired audience, the new creative from Oasis subverts the conventions of feel-good advertising as we know it, poking fun at the ‘holier than thou’ tone of recent brand campaigns through a refreshingly honest spin.
The Togetherness ads will run on out of home posters and online content from 4 June and in cinemas from 25 May 2018, specifically before blockbuster showings for relevance and maximum quality impact.
‘Soft drinks won’t save the world’
Gemma Barnett, UK Stills Portfolio Manager, says: “At Oasis drinks, we know that soft drinks aren’t going to save the world, so we wanted to remind people that we’re not taking ourselves too seriously. Instead, we are aiming to quench thirst one delicious sip of Oasis at a time.”
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’
- Fanta Grape zero sugar lands in the UK due to popular demand!
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019
- Be the 12th: Win the ultimate Premier League fan upgrade