We’re excited to announce the world’s first double-ended bottle. Brought to you by Oasis, the juice drink behind the #RefreshingStuff ads, the Togetherness bottle aims to bring harmony to a lunchtime near you…
Specifically created to be consumed in unison by two people, the ground-breaking designers at Oasis HQ have uncovered what scientists and world leaders alike have been trying to solve for centuries – a way to unite people. This bottle can be shared with a friend, foe, or even a total stranger. By drinking from the bottle, harmony can be achieved and a fruity drink has us one step closer to reaching togetherness… from either end.
So far, this bottle has been used to solve an office disagreement over who stole the last yoghurt from the fridge, halted two social media stars’ online argument over who had that totally-original-super-branded YouTube idea first and resolved a pretty-heated taxi vs Boris Bike debate on Oxford Circus*.
Not in shops (doesn’t fit on shelves).
*or so we’ve heard…
- Slam dunk for recycling: How we’re using the power of our brand
- AdeZ ambassador and vegan chef Gaz Oakley’s tips for eating healthier
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Fuze Tea help give commuters back their ‘me-time’
- Gaz Oakley’s ‘Awesome Oat Strawberry & Banana’ porridge
- Coca-Cola with or without sugar: New look, great Coke taste