There’s a new addition to the glacéau-line up – multi-v zero! The newest member of the glacéau family is sugar and calorie free and contains only natural flavours.
glacéau vitaminwater multi-v zero is sweetened from a natural source using stevia leaf extract and has a refreshing and great tasting lemonade flavor. Multi-v zero contains 11 essential nutrients including vitamins c, b3, b5 + b6 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
glacéau vitaminwater was invented in New York in 1996 by entrepreneur Darius Bikoff. It launched around the new millennium and has since become the leading active lifestyle drinks brand in the US.
glacéau vitaminwater is the number one functional water brand in GB and launching a zero calorie option forms part of CCEP’s wider commitment to offer consumers greater choice. It's available in stores now, so go out and grab one and let us know what you think!
- #TakeAMoment with Fuze Tea in new TV ad
- Katie Piper and Honest Kids team up to encourage families to ‘Pick your own picnic!’
- Oasis launches tongue-in-cheek ‘Togetherness’ campaign
- Shred it for sustainability: Portsmouth Uni students recycle plastic bottles and revision notes
- Oasis introduces world’s first ‘Togetherness’ bottle