The awe-inspiring street artwork, created by internationally acclaimed street artists 3D Joe and Max, brought to life the dramatic and panoramic views over the famous Brazilian city, transporting viewers to the focal point of the 2014 tournament.
The centrepiece was surrounded by a turf pitch where passers-by could enjoy a kick-about, all demonstrating our belief in the power of football to inspire people everywhere to move more.
Take a look at the video, and watch mural creator 3D street artist Joe Hill in action.
More on Journey
Feel like a champion: The
Coca-ColaPremier League Trophy Tour
- Be the 12th: Win the ultimate Premier League fan upgrade
Tommy Hilfiger and
Coca-Colateam up to reissue iconic rugby shirts from the ‘80s (and more)
Ball Games Allowed: New
Coca-Colacampaign unleashes the power of football
- International Women’s Day Panel: Sharing a Coke with the women behind our business
More On Journey
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’
- Project Last Mile: Delivering a future for those living with HIV and AIDS
- FIFA Women’s World Cup™: Challenging perceptions
- Coca-Cola catch up: 10 things to know about us and our drinks in 2019
10 years and counting: Our highlights from the
Coca-Colax StreetGames partnership