Abridged Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to GB, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents only, aged 16+. Entrants must be in Greater London on the day of the Promotion to take part. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize. Promotion opens at 10:00am 09/11/2015 and closes 5.00pm 09/11/2015 Prize is: 4 pairs of tickets to the Capital Radio Jingle Bell Ball on either December 05th 2015 or December 06th 2015. There will be 4 pairs of tickets given away in total.
To enter: Consumers will need to view the posts made by @CocaCola_GB on Twitter and/or Facebook on the day of the Promotion. The Promotor will post two locations of a
The first two consumers to arrive at each of the specified locations and show the exact @CocaCola_GB twitter or Facebook post detailing the visited location via their electronic device to the Taxi Driver is the winner
Max 1 entry per person. For full Terms and Conditions see CokeURL.com/JBBTaxi Promoter:
GB/CI/Isle of Man only, age 16+. Must be in London during the Promotion to enter. The live date for the promotion is 10:00am-5.00pm on Monday 09th November 2015. CokeURL.com/JBBTaxi Promoter:
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Entrants must be in Greater London on the day of the Promotion to take part. Employees of
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over and under 18s require parental consent and have access to a Facebook and/or Twitter account on their portable device.
3. This promotion opens at 10:00am on 09/11/2015 and closes at 5:00pm on 09/11/2015. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. A maximum 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of 1 pair of tickets may be claimed per person throughout the duration of this Promotion and the second Jingle Bell Ball Taxi Ticket Promotion held on 23/11/2015.
How to enter and selecting winners
5. To enter this promotion, consumers must complete the following steps:
- Consumers will be alerted to this promotion via the @CocaCola_GB twitter profile or Facebook page where the location of a
- Location 1 will be live from 10:00am-1.00pm and Location 2 from 3.30pm-5pm
- The consumer will need to arrive at the specified location at the requested time and be one of the first of 2 consumers to arrive
- Once arrived the consumer will need to show the exact @CocaCola_GB twitter or Facebook post detailing the visited location and time via their electronic device, to the Taxi Driver at the live location
- The first consumer to arrive at each of the specified location and show the exact @CocaCola_GB twitter or Facebook post detailing the visited location via their electronic device, to the Taxi Driver is the winner
- At that exact time, the consumer will be verbally notified by a member of the
- Once the prize have been claimed at Location 1, a notification will go out via CCGB social channels alerting consumers that the Taxi will be moving on to Location 2
- Once the prize have been claimed at Location 2, a notification will go out via CCGB social channels alerting consumers that the prize has been won
- The winner’s prize will be sent out via recorded delivery post to arrive within 14 working days from the day that the prize was claimed.
6. Each winner will receive: one pair of tickets to the Capital Radio Jingle Bell Ball randomly allocated to one of 2 dates at the London O2 Arena. Tickets will be allocated at random to the event on either December 5th 2015 or December 6th 2015. There will be 2 pairs of tickets given away in total. The exact date and time will be detailed on the printed ticket that will arrive via Royal Mail Recorded delivery post to the address specified on winners form.
7. Winners, or guests of winners, aged less than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize. If both the winner and their guest are under 18 the accompanying parent/ legal guardian must have their own ticket for the Jingle Bell Ball and will not gain entry on the basis of this promotion.
8. The prize is subject to Capital Radio Jingle Bell Ball Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase, which can be found at ww.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/jbb-coca-cola-store
9. The winner is responsible for making their own way to the event on the specified location, date and time detailed on the ticket. Failure to do so will render the prize null and void.
Notification and delivery of the prize
10. The winners will be notified instantly of their win by verbally notifying them at the exact time of their entry.
11. The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post by 14 working days after the prize is won via Royal Mail recorded delivery. The winner will need to be present at the specified address to accept the delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to use the prize for other consumer promotions
12. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
13. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those, which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final.
15. The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures or Internet provider issues. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter and Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
19. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
21. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
23. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
24. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
25. The names of the winners will be made available on request at ‘Jingle Bell Ball Taxi Ticket’ Promotion,
26. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
27. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a