1. It’s freezing cold...
... and you’re not complaining! This phenomenon only occurs for a very specific time between November 30 and January 3. Outside this period any temperatures below 11 Celsius are simply Arctic and therefore terrible. But during this brief interlude, Ice Age temperatures are welcomed, because they could lead to the Holy Grail: A White Christmas.
2. You say “Merry Christmas” as you leave a building
... without feeling silly.
3. Everyone at work is in a good mood
There’s a weird thing that happens every December; your colleagues start bringing in homemade treats, everyone’s up for making tea, there’s more chatting in the kitchen and the plants get a tinsel make-over. (Enjoy it, come January things will be very different.)
4. ... and your boss lets you go home early
5. Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, holidays are coming
6. The shops are still manic after 7pm
7. Everywhere you go smells like cinnamon and orange
8. Go-to small talk is no longer about the weather
9. You get that warm, buzzy feeling
10. “And the bells were ringing out for Christmas Day!”
Coca-Colafashion essentials from the Coke Shop
Holidays Are Coming… with Rak-Su x
- Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball 2018: Stars on the red carpet play ‘would you rather’
Tommy Hilfiger and
Coca-Colateam up to reissue iconic rugby shirts from the ‘80s (and more)
- International Women’s Day Panel: Sharing a Coke with the women behind our business