The unique and familiar flavour of
Hitting the UK market from June, in a sleek Hutchinson glass bottle (a nod to the silhouette of the first ever
- Coca-Cola Signature Mixers Smoky Notes, by Max Venning: An intensely aromatic blend with smoky hints, this mix brings nuanced dimension to deep, spiced rums and bold, premium whiskies. Ylang, ambrette seed and dried fruit, which inhabit the top layer, are balanced with an elegant base of warm brown spices; Peru Balsam and amber.
- Coca-Cola Signature Mixers Spicy Notes, by Adriana Chía and Pippa Guy: With a warm introduction that gives way to a fiery finish, this Signature Mixer is a sophisticated and complex blend. Citrusy lime, ginger, spicy jalapeño, fragrant rosemary and aromatic jasmine combine to create a mixer with a considered balance of zest and earthy flavours that pairs beautifully with spiced rums, aged / gold tequilas and spicy or sweet whiskies.
- Coca-Cola Signature Mixers Herbal Notes, by Antonio Naranjo: A delightfully floral, crisp and tart mix, this Signature Mixer was developed to deliver fresh and herbaceous notes for the discerning palate. Balancing refreshing notes of lemongrass with the earthy tones of dill seed and tagetes, it is an inviting mixer with a refreshing, simple profile that pairs beautifully with amber whiskies and most types of rum.
- Coca-Cola Signature Mixers Woody Notes by Alex Lawrence: Crafted from a subtle blend of earthy patchouli, citrusy yuzu and aromatic basil, this Signature Mixers has a tart, light and refreshing profile, with a hint of warmth. These elements, expertly blended, combine to elegantly enhance the mellow wood and sweet tropical flavours of golden rums and smoky to woody whiskies.
Mix it up and try something new today! Perfect for when you want to unwind and catch-up with friends, our Signature Mixers are the ultimate drinks’ accessory. Look out for them in-store and discover the bold and subtle flavours made possible thanks to the great taste of
Want to discover more of our great-tasting drinks? Check out our full UK portfolio here.
* Please enjoy responsibly.
More on Journey
Coca-Cola: Meet the new flavours and drinks shaking up our most iconic brand
- Coca-Cola x Stranger Things: We’re transforming Shoreditch into Hawkins to celebrate the launch of Season three!
Coca-ColaEnergy dancing flash mob takes to the streets!
- Introducing Aquarius: Our new lemon and lime-flavoured functional water drink
- Twisted and Exotic: Watch Tanya Reynolds personify Diet Coke’s fruity summer flavours