Need a boost? We’ve been working on something new to refresh your body and mind…
We all know that daily life can take a lot out of you, but we often neglect the importance of replacing what’s missing to stay on tip-top form. The good news? Today,
Meet Aquarius, a great-tasting, functional water drink that couples simple hydration with essential mineral intake to refresh your body and mind. Aquarius will be arriving on the UK market today in two great flavours: Lemon and Lime.
Aquarius Lemon is infused with Zinc, which contributes to normal cognitive function. In fact, Aquarius Lemon contains 20 percent of your daily Zinc requirement, per 250ml serving size*.
Aquarius Lime, on the other hand, includes 20 percent of your daily need of magnesium, per 250ml serving size. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Keep an eye out in stores for Aquarius Lemon and Lime and try both great flavours yourself!
Want to also know about the rest of our great-tasting drinks? Check out our UK full portfolio here.
* Consume as part of a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- “Adding that X-factor”: Jesse Lingard and Jermaine Jenas at the ‘Where Everyone Plays’ launch event
- Put perfect on ice: How Diet Coke wants you to take a break from your expectations
- Aspartame and sweeteners: Separating fact from fiction
- Where Everyone Plays: Behind the scenes with Jesse Lingard, Jermaine Jenas and the fans
April 2019 Drinks Digest: 5 awesome facts you didn’t know about