During the summer, would-be sweltering university campuses and festivals across Southeast America had the chance to cool down with ice-cold Coca-Cola. And by ice cold, we mean literally ice cold, served up in contour Coca-Cola bottles made of actual ice!
Made up of 15 stops, the tour lasted nine weeks, during which CCBCC distributed approximately 11,250 Ice Bottles. Fans had the chance to “Taste the Feeling of cold”, take photos and share their #IceBottle stories across social media.
Fans fell hard for the bottles, lining up for the chance to get their hands on one and spreading the word on social media.
“The Ice Bottles are a unique, once-in-a-lifetime – or once in a summer – experience and the epitome of experiential marketing that incorporates touch, feel, see and, most importantly, taste," said Carmen Cousin, CCBCC’s experiential brand manager.
Take a look at the history of the
- Recycling 101: The myths, the facts, and the how-tos
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: Welcome to ‘Where Everyone Plays’
- Jourdan Dunn and GLACÉAU smartwater host party-season survival retreat
- #LoveIsLove: Building the world’s longest love story at Milan Pride
- Don’t have nightmares! Fanta’s Twisted Carnival ghoul spotted around London