Find out how 'Holidays Are Coming' to Twitter, as
For the first time ever, the
The emoji coincides with the return of our famous 'Holidays Are Coming' advert, which returns to UK screens this November, 21 years since first being aired. It's often said to mark the official start of Christmas and a regular feature of the Christmas TV schedule across the globe.
This year we'll also be unveiling a brand new TV advert ‘A Coke for Christmas’, celebrating the joy of giving over the festive period. The TV ad features a young boy who spreads joy through gifting the refreshing, uplifting and unique taste of
“Coca-Cola is synonymous with the Christmas season and it’s no secret that our much-loved Holidays are Coming advert and Christmas Truck Tour mark the unofficial countdown to Christmas," said Aedamar Howlett, marketing director for
More on Journey
- Twisted and Exotic: Watch Tanya Reynolds personify Diet Coke’s fruity summer flavours
- Mind Tingles: Daisy Lowe, Professor Green and Clara Amfo join Fuze Tea’s new ASMR relaxation podcast
- Dare you taste the dark? Introducing our terrifyingly twisted Fanta Dark Orange
- Coca-Cola x Stranger Things: Find out what happened when we brought the upside-down world to London
- Coca-Cola x Stranger Things: We’re transforming Shoreditch into Hawkins to celebrate the launch of Season three!