This festive eggnog recipe is sweetened with stevia, and a perfect Christmas winter warmer. Give the recipe a go and let us know what you think?
- 1.4l of 1% milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 65g brown sugar
- 6 packets tabletop sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- freshly grated nutmeg garnish
- Heat 1.2l of milk in medium saucepan until just simmering.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and cornstarch until it turns light yellow.
- Temper the eggs by gradually pouring the hot milk, about 200ml at a time, into the egg mixture, whisking constantly. Pour the mixture back into sauce pan. Place over medium heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until eggnog thickens, about 6-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the remaining milk to stop the cooking. Serve chilled.
Don't forget to tweet us a photo @CocaCola_GB too!
Find out how we sweeten some of our drinks using stevia plant extract.
This recipe came from The Art of Stevia, a publication by Varuzhan H. Abelyan and Lidia A. Abelyan.
- Win a summer of unforgettable experiences: 1,000s of prizes to be won from Coca-Cola Great Britain
- Meet the parents: Introducing our bloggers
- Honest co-founder Seth: We’re about connecting people to nature
5 ways the
Coca-Colasystem is helping you enjoy less sugar
Forever 21 x
Coca-Colacapsule collection launched