This festive eggnog recipe is sweetened with stevia, and a perfect Christmas winter warmer. Give the recipe a go and let us know what you think?
- 1.4l of 1% milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 65g brown sugar
- 6 packets tabletop sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- freshly grated nutmeg garnish
- Heat 1.2l of milk in medium saucepan until just simmering.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and cornstarch until it turns light yellow.
- Temper the eggs by gradually pouring the hot milk, about 200ml at a time, into the egg mixture, whisking constantly. Pour the mixture back into sauce pan. Place over medium heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until eggnog thickens, about 6-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the remaining milk to stop the cooking. Serve chilled.
Don't forget to tweet us a photo @CocaCola_GB too!
Find out how we sweeten some of our drinks using stevia plant extract.
This recipe came from The Art of Stevia, a publication by Varuzhan H. Abelyan and Lidia A. Abelyan.
- #TakeAMoment with Fuze Tea in new TV ad
‘You cannot underestimate the effect this has had on lives’: Special Olympics and
Coca-ColaGB’s 40-year partnership
Mother’s Day at
Coca-ColaGreat Britain: meet some of our fabulous mums
Win a summer of unforgettable experiences: 1,000s of prizes to be won from
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink