Make your own 100% vegan, creamy purple berry ‘nice’ cream. It’s topped with granola, nuts and fresh berries and inspired by the wonderlish flavours of AdeZ ‘Courageous Coconut Berry’.
(Serves 2-3 people)
- Berry ‘nice’ cream
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 ½ cups/150g frozen mixed berries
- 2 ½ tbs maple syrup
- Filtered water, enough to help it blend
- 1 cup/150g vegan granola
- ½ cup/50g coconut flakes
- 1 cup/100g fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Fresh mint
- For the ‘Nice’ Cream simply add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Add water if your mix isn’t blending well.
- Spoon the cream mixture into a bowl then serve topped with vegan granola, coconut flakes, fresh berries and fresh mint.
Try the smoothie that inspired the recipe. Find out more about new AdeZ.
- Supermodel Jourdan Dunn revealed as the new face of GLACÉAU Smartwater
- Sounds weird, tastes wonderlish: Introducing dairy-free smoothie AdeZ
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan
- Gaz Oakley’s ‘Awesome Oat Strawberry & Banana’ porridge
Win a summer of unforgettable experiences: 1,000s of prizes to be won from