Make your own 100% vegan, creamy purple berry ‘nice’ cream. It’s topped with granola, nuts and fresh berries and inspired by the wonderlish flavours of AdeZ ‘Courageous Coconut Berry’.
(Serves 2-3 people)
- Berry ‘nice’ cream
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 ½ cups/150g frozen mixed berries
- 2 ½ tbs maple syrup
- Filtered water, enough to help it blend
- 1 cup/150g vegan granola
- ½ cup/50g coconut flakes
- 1 cup/100g fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Fresh mint
- For the ‘Nice’ Cream simply add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Add water if your mix isn’t blending well.
- Spoon the cream mixture into a bowl then serve topped with vegan granola, coconut flakes, fresh berries and fresh mint.
Try the smoothie that inspired the recipe. Find out more about new AdeZ.
- Coca-Cola with or without sugar: New look, great Coke taste
- AdeZ ambassador and vegan chef Gaz Oakley’s tips for eating healthier
‘You cannot underestimate the effect this has had on lives’: Special Olympics and
Coca-ColaGB’s 40-year partnership
- Oasis launches tongue-in-cheek ‘Togetherness’ campaign
- Don’t have nightmares! Fanta’s Twisted Carnival ghoul spotted around London