Try whipping up your own 100% vegan, creamy porridge – topped with stewed warm strawberries, banana chips and peanut butter. Inspired by the wonderlish flavours of AdeZ ‘Awesome Oat, Strawberry & Banana’.
(Serves 2-3 people)
- 1 cup/90g porridge oats
- 1 cup/240ml oat milk
- ½ tbs vanilla bean paste
- Maple syrup, to taste
- 300g fresh strawberries, washed & green removed
- ¼ cup/60ml maple syrup
- ½ cup banana chips
- 2 ½ tbs peanut butter
- First make the stewed strawberries by adding the fresh strawberries to a saucepan with the maple syrup and a touch of water.
- Place the pan over a low heat and pop a lid on. Allow the strawberries to stew for 8-10 minutes. Stir every now and then.
- Add the oats to a saucepan, followed by the oat milk and vanilla bean paste. Stir well, then place the pan over a low heat. Keep stirring until the porridge is thick and creamy. Add maple syrup to taste.
- To serve, spoon the porridge into a bowl then top with the stewed strawberries, banana chips and peanut butter.
Try the smoothie that inspired the recipe. Find out more about new AdeZ.
‘You cannot underestimate the effect this has had on lives’: Special Olympics and
Coca-ColaGB’s 40-year partnership
- Oasis launches tongue-in-cheek ‘Togetherness’ campaign
- Katie Piper and Honest Kids team up to encourage families to ‘Pick your own picnic!’
Win a summer of unforgettable experiences: 1,000s of prizes to be won from
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour 2018: Find your nearest stop