Coca-Cola is debuting its first-ever ready-to-drink frozen beverage this week in Japan.
Coca-Cola Frozen Lemon, offered in a squeezable drink pouch, will cool down Japanese consumers in the heat of the summer thanks to a years-in-the-making innovation that delivers a smooth, sherbet-like texture and delicious
Japan – where 1,000 new beverages are launched each year – continues to be a hotbed of innovation for
- Innovation in Japan: the exception becomes the rule
- Coca-Cola’s historic love affair with Valentine’s Day
- Supermodel Jourdan Dunn revealed as the new face of GLACÉAU Smartwater
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar launches new millennial-inspired flavours: Avocado, Sourdough and Charcoal
- Celebrating International Women’s Day with a 5by20 success story