Fanta’s getting freaky this Halloween with a fright-night makeover on the classic cans and bottles, created by renowned Graphic Designer, Noma Bar.
Israeli designer, Noma Bar, has added his iconic designs to the classic packaging this Halloween, with four ghoulish characters bringing out the playful side of Fanta on limited-edition cans and bottles.
Fanta Orange and Fanta Orange Zero Sugar feature a skeleton with orange slices for eyes, a broken witch’s smile and Frankenstein’s face. While Fanta Fruit Twist and Fanta Fruit Twist Zero sees evil-eyed Dracula with fruit caught between his fangs.
Using a minimalist approach to the design that utilises negative space, colour, shape and iconography, Noma Bar has well and truly made his mark with a clever and playful design.
And that’s not all. You can transform yourself into a cracked China Doll or bathe in a bath of blood with a series of spooky new Snapchat filters and lenses. Just pick up a limited-edition Halloween pack of Fanta, scan the QR code and start scaring your friends and family!
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar launches new millennial-inspired flavours: Avocado, Sourdough and Charcoal
- Holly Willoughby reveals her feisty side with new Diet Coke flavours
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan
- Share a Coke with... Nicolas Coster: ‘I was a shoulda-coulda-woulda’
- AdeZ ambassador and vegan chef Gaz Oakley’s tips for eating healthier