Our Freestyle machine and app let users create their own tasty concoctions using flavours from over 100
Coca-Cola Freestyle is a drinks dispenser with a difference. Users can choose from a huge range of different
Everyone has their favourite drink, but we all love experimenting every now and then. The Freestyle Machine lets you do just that. Whatever concoction you can imagine with your favourite
Clever creations, clever tech
The only thing as clever as some of the mixes our fans have created is the machine itself. It uses small cartridges of micro-dosed ingredients which allows such an endless number of drink opportunities.
The machines even collect data every time they are used, so we can see which flavours and creations fans are enjoying the most. If one of the Freestyle exclusive flavours gets a lot of love, it can make it onto the shelves.
Freestyle gets app-solutely fabulous
Users can even name and save whatever they create, and share it with other Freestyle fans on social.
Talking of getting social with Freestyle fans…
Feedback from Freestyle fans
For the first four Saturdays of July, our fantastic
We went down to the Truck’s first day at the Urban Food Festival, and chatted with Freestyle fans to get their thoughts on the clever machine.
Rosie normally goes for a
Paul, a self-declared Coke fan, had never heard of Freestyle before the event, but after enjoying an orange flavoured Coke Zero, he won’t be forgetting it. And Hajjeet, who tried out a Coca-Cola Lime and
Head down to the Urban Food Festival during the first four Saturdays of July for your chance to try out Freestyle machines on the Freestyle Truck.
More on Journey
- A drink that keeps on giving: Influencers and entrepreneurs unite at the launch of our new water-plus drink, Aquarius.
- Coca-Cola and the Premier League: ‘Where Everyone Plays’ ad refreshed for new season
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
- Introducing a world-first: a Coke bottle made with plastic from the sea
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership