On March 7 in Cairo, The
As part of The
Ghada Makady, Senior Manager of Public Affairs and Communications for
5by20 is dedicated to removing economic barriers for women — from overcoming a lack of business skills and training to providing the resources and mentors to make them successful business owners and leaders. When women do better, so do their families and their communities. Thanks to the devoted partners involved in this new program, the women and the communities of Egypt will soon have many success stories to tell.
More on Journey
- Recycling 101: The myths, the facts, and the how-tos
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
- Treasure Your River: Help us tackle litter in UK waterways
- Is this our chance to stop plastic becoming waste?
- Introducing our new smartwater bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
More On Journey
- Return of the Reverse Vending Machines: Recycle your bottle for 50% off at Merlin Parks!
Great British Spring Clean:
Coca-Colastaff get to work in London’s Little Venice
Protect, Reduce, Recycle, Replenish:
Coca-Cola’s crystal clear water strategy
This Coke is a Fanta:
Coca-ColaBrazil fights homophobia with a new symbol of Pride
- Coca-Cola invites StreetGames to Stamford Bridge: Our report from a very special day of football