Get ready to experience your favourite Costa Coffee in a new way with a genuine coffee hit: Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink is on its way from the end of June
Earlier this year, we announced that
And today, we’re announcing the first products made as a direct result of that partnership: Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink – three delicious chilled drinks coming soon to Great Britain. Here’s everything you need to know...
Coffee to go
Coffee lover? With the same Mocha Italia Signature Blend coffee beans used in all Costa Coffee, the new Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink flavours have the great taste of Costa Coffee chilled in a can.
The ready-to-drink offering contains a double shot of Costa Coffee’s smooth and delicious Mocha-Italia signature blend, to deliver the same Costa Coffee experience which consumers know and love.
Costa Coffee ready-to-drink cans will be available in the following three flavours:
- Classic Latte – the perfect combination of aromatic Espresso and creamy milk
- Caramel Latte – a slightly sweet blend of rich Espresso, milk and caramel syrup
- Black Americano – intense Espresso softened with a little water for a smooth milk-free finish
The new range ensures there’s no compromise on ‘proper’ coffee taste and contains 30% less sugar than other ready-to-drink coffees, with between 15 and 108 calories per 250ml can.
“Our teams at
“This demonstrates the power of our partnership. It combines the marketing expertise, global scale and distribution credentials of the
“We’re really proud to have bought this product to market at such speed while still ensuring the range has proper coffee at its heart.”
The best news? As with all of Costa Coffee, your new favourite caffeine hit is made from Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee beans, while the whole range (which will be available soon in 250ml cans) are 100% recyclable.
Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink will be launching in Great Britain from the end of June, so keep an eye out in stores near you.
In the meantime, you can learn lots more about the whats, whys and hows of our Costa Coffee acquisition here.
More on Journey
- A drink that keeps on giving: Influencers and entrepreneurs unite at the launch of our new water-plus drink, Aquarius.
Coca-ColaEnergy dancing flash mob takes to the streets!
- Sending plastic ‘Round in Circles’: Our new campaign reminds us all to do more during Recycle Week 2019
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
The ‘Magic Taste’ of
Coca-Cola: Our new ad celebrates the good times